• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey :) may I purchase the following DIYs
- cherry blossom bonsai
- tall lantern
- bamboo partition

along with x3 stacks of cherry blossom petals?
I think that comes to 27tbt?

Hiya, can I buy a stack of gold nuggets and 4M bells for 10tbt?

Heya! Definitely can. It will take me 2 trips. I'll be available for about 30 minutes at the moment, then have to run some errands, and will be back in a few hours after. :)

Hi!
Can I buy your Hyacint lamp and Tremendous statue?

Hey there! Sure can. I'm around for about 30 minutes at the moment, and will be available a few hours after. :)

Hey :) may I purchase the following DIYs
- cherry blossom bonsai
- tall lantern
- bamboo partition

along with x3 stacks of cherry blossom petals?
I think that comes to 27tbt?

Hello! Total is correct, and you definitely can! I just gotta locate the bamboo partition DIY in my extra piles. :) I'm around for 30 minutes at the moment and will be for the rest of the night a few hours after. :)

Heya! Definitely can. It will take me 2 trips. I'll be available for about 30 minutes at the moment, then have to run some errands, and will be back in a few hours after. :)

Hey there! Sure can. I'm around for about 30 minutes at the moment, and will be available a few hours after. :)

Hello! Total is correct, and you definitely can! I just gotta locate the bamboo partition DIY in my extra piles. :) I'm around for 30 minutes at the moment and will be for the rest of the night a few hours after. :)
I’m ready whenever you are :)

Hi! We are prob in a different time zone. I will be online and available in about 2-3 hours for a couple of hours. Can you pm me when you are available today? :)

Hi! We are prob in a different time zone. I will be online and available in about 2-3 hours for a couple of hours. Can you pm me when you are available today? :)

We're definitely in a different time zone, but in 2 or 3 hours works for me! I will be around for about 5 more hours in total. Feel free to PM me whenever you're around, and I'll set up a Dodo for a quick trade for us. :)

Hi there! I have the following order for when you are free :) it's pretty big 😁

Mush items:
-mush log

DIY:
-aries rocking chair
-blossom-viewing lantern

Materials:
-cherry blossom petals
-gold nugget
-star fragments
-aries fragments

Catalogue items:
-den desk (brown)
-simple panel
-pot rack (wooden)
-cute floor lamp (pink)
-cute tea table (pink)
-cute vanity (pink)
-antique warbode (brown)
-kids tent (white)

I think this comes to 46 tbt :) if you don't have all the catalogue items it's no problem!

would like to order...

DIYs
  • cherry blossoms petal pile
  • stone lion dog
  • western style stone
Saharah
  • cafe curtain wallpaper
  • cloud flooring
Gulliver
  • lucky cat
  • pirate treasure chest
  • statue of liberty
  • stonehenge
thank you!

would like to order...

DIYs
  • cherry blossoms petal pile
  • stone lion dog
  • western style stone
Saharah
  • cafe curtain wallpaper
  • cloud flooring
Gulliver
  • lucky cat
  • pirate treasure chest
  • statue of liberty
  • stonehenge
thank you!

Hey Zero! Sounds good to me. The total for your order comes out to 105 TBT. Let me know whenever you're available to trade, and I'll set a Dodo code for pickup. I'll be around for the rest of the day / night. :)

Back