• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'd like 100 NMT for 25 tbt please! (I'll be sleeping shortly after a few posts, but I'll be awake later today!)

Hey again! Sounds good to me. I'll be available for about 4 more hours to trade at the moment. :) I'll have availability after 10pm (PST) on Sunday once I'm off work, and I will be around all day Monday.
I’m available right now if you want to do it now, I’ll send the TBT over regardless. :)

Hi I would like to buy your clay and 7 stacks of iron
My math says I have the TBT so long as you're up to date.
But let me know if not

Last edited:
I'd like 200 more NMT for 50 TBT please! I should be awake when you're home, whenever you reply I'll send the TBT over (same as usual haha) :)

Hi I would like to buy your clay and 7 stacks of iron
My math says I have the TBT so long as you're up to date.
But let me know if not

Hey Moritz! That sounds good to me. I'm about 95% sure I still have the 18 stacks of clay, but will edit if I don't. I'll be available for about 5 hours at the moment, and will have full availability in the afternoon on Monday. :)

I'd like 200 more NMT for 50 TBT please! I should be awake when you're home, whenever you reply I'll send the TBT over (same as usual haha) :)

Hey again! Sounds good to me haha. I'll be around for a while now. I'll PM you over a Dodo as usual whenever I see you like this. :)

Hey Moritz! That sounds good to me. I'm about 95% sure I still have the 18 stacks of clay, but will edit if I don't. I'll be available for about 5 hours at the moment, and will have full availability in the afternoon on Monday. :)
I'm still about now if you're good to trade :)

Back