• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Ah, could i also add 5 villager photos, Raymond, Sherb, Marshal, Zucker, and Julian? (80tbt?)
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Sure can! Are you available to trade at the moment? I'll PM over a Dodo code within a few minutes, if so. :)
Yes I'm available to trade! If you can't deliver the villager photos quite yet either I can always pick those up later as well.

Ah, could i also add 5 villager photos, Raymond, Sherb, Marshal, Zucker, and Julian? (80tbt?)
Post automatically merged:

Yes I'm available to trade! If you can't deliver the villager photos quite yet either I can always pick those up later as well.

Awesome! I've got all the photos ready (framed photo collecting is literally my favorite thing in ACNH haha). I'll PM over that dodo real soon :)

Hello. May I purchase the 2 models of Monarch Butterflies? Thank you in advance.

Hey Rosch! Sure can. Happen to be available at the moment to trade? I'll be around for around 30-40 minutes before sleeping, but could set a quick Dodo code for us. Otherwise I'll be available in the afternoon. :)

Hey there! No worries at all. Life can be nuts haha. I still have the Familiar/Warrior/Informative statues held for you. Just lmk whenever you're around. I'll be available for about 5 hours at the moment, same time on Sunday too (like 11pm - 4am PST time). I'll have normal availability in the afternoon onwards from Monday-Thursday :)

Great tysm, I'll be available for another 4 hours so if you're free anytime soon we can trade :)

Can I get 200 nmts please? Plus Willows photo, Maddie's photo, and Pietro's photo?

Alright, would you mind doing delivery then please? Just on the beach to the left of my airport.

Sure, no problem! Just wanted to let you know, out of the photos on that list, I only have Pietro available at the moment. I don't have either Maddie or Willow's in my own collection either, or else I'd just sell those. Would be the 200 NMTs + Pietros photo (50 TBT + 20 TBT). I'll be over asap whenever I get the Dodo. :)

Sure, no problem! Just wanted to let you know, out of the photos on that list, I only have Pietro available at the moment. I don't have either Maddie or Willow's in my own collection either, or else I'd just sell those. Would be the 200 NMTs + Pietros photo (50 TBT + 20 TBT). I'll be over asap whenever I get the Dodo. :)
Oh sorry, I'm a bit out of it after having surgery todat.

Nevermind, on Pietro, you don't have him on the list either, and I don't want to take anything you potentially want to keep.

Oh sorry, I'm a bit out of it after having surgery todat.

Nevermind, on Pietro, you don't have him on the list either, and I don't want to take anything you potentially want to keep.

No worries! I'm fine with selling Pietro (I mostly only collect the dogs/wolves/cats photos anyway). :)

Hi - I'm interested in these. I believe it's 70 TBT total. I don't have a preference for pickup or delivery.

2x white street lamps
2x green street lamps
red drink machine
blue drink machine
white drink machine
pink drink machine
green drink machine
both blue public bench
blue and yellow public bench
both orange public bench
pink and white public bench
both white public bench
blue rose wreath diy
fancy mum wreath diy
pansy wreath diy

Hi - I'm interested in these. I believe it's 70 TBT total. I don't have a preference for pickup or delivery.

2x white street lamps
2x green street lamps
red drink machine
blue drink machine
white drink machine
pink drink machine
green drink machine
both blue public bench
blue and yellow public bench
both orange public bench
pink and white public bench
both white public bench
blue rose wreath diy
fancy mum wreath diy
pansy wreath diy

Hey there! Sounds good to me on the order. I'm going to check that I have everything available, and I'll send you a PM once it's confirmed. I'll be around the rest of the evening to trade as well. PM coming in 5-10 minutes :)

hi!!! im interested in

2 stack of custom kits (8 tbt)
2 stack of regular wood (8 tbt)

is it 16 tbt in total? thank you so much!

Back