• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
howdy!! i'm looking for a stack of each of these:
acorns
softwood
hardwood
regular wood
sagittarius fragments
regular star fragments

let me know how much i owe you!

Hey Sin! Would be 24 TBT in total for 1 of each of those stacks. I'm only around for about 15 more minutes at the moment before I have to run errands, but I will be back at about 6pm (PST) or so, and will have full availability to trade after. :)

Reactions: Sin
Hey Sin! Would be 24 TBT in total for 1 of each of those stacks. I'm only around for about 15 more minutes at the moment before I have to run errands, but I will be back at about 6pm (PST) or so, and will have full availability to trade after. :)
I'm willing to wait, so that's no big deal! Let me know when you're back/available. ^^

Hi again! After storage sorting and all, I’m interested in a new order. ☺️

DIYs
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Frozen Treat Set
Mermaid Bed
Mermaid Closet
Mermaid Dresser
Mermaid Wall Clock
Wedding Fence
Starry Garland

—-
Pirate Treasure Chest
Maple’s Photo

—-
Customization Kit x 3
Large Star Fragments
Maple Leaves
Pearls
Regular Wood x 3
Hardwood x 3
Skinny Mushrooms x 2
Young Spring Bamboo

Hi again! After storage sorting and all, I’m interested in a new order. ☺

DIYs
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Frozen Treat Set
Mermaid Bed
Mermaid Closet
Mermaid Dresser
Mermaid Wall Clock
Wedding Fence
Starry Garland

—-
Pirate Treasure Chest
Maple’s Photo

—-
Customization Kit x 3
Large Star Fragments
Maple Leaves
Pearls
Regular Wood x 3
Hardwood x 3
Skinny Mushrooms x 2
Young Spring Bamboo

Hey again! Thanks for the order! I'm going to find all of your DIYs in my pile and I'll be ready to trade. I'll let you know the total then too via PM. If you happen to be available tonight to trade, let me know. I'll have some availability tomorrow as well. :)

Hi, I would like to order, please, if you have them:

cherry blossom umbrella DIY
leaf umbrella DIY
maple-leaf umbrella DIY
stop-block DIY

beach umbrella
blue umbrella

Thank you!

Can i order the wedding fence DIY?

Thanks! <3

Hi! May I get 8 mil + 2 stacks of young bamboo?

20 tbt?

hi, do you have a maximum amount of white streetlamps i can order? i was thinking i'd like about 20

Back