• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Sounds great! Will go ahead and send the TBT. See you soon!

Awesome! I'm going to refund you 5 TBT as I can't find my: Fancy Mum Wreath DIY. I have the full rest of your order though. :) If you're available to trade I could set a Dodo at the moment, but I do have 2 other trades happening literally within a few minutes.

Awesome! I'm going to refund you 5 TBT as I can't find my: Fancy Mum Wreath DIY. I have the full rest of your order though. :) If you're available to trade I could set a Dodo at the moment, but I do have 2 other trades happening literally within a few minutes.

I'm not in a rush. You can feel free to take care of the other trades first and PM the code when you're ready. I'll be available for several hours. :)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks again. I love your Pokemon starters in the middle of your pond. :D

Last edited:
Hi! Could you look at your Gulliver/arr wearable items and tell me if you have any colors I don't have? Any colors that you have that I don't I would like to buy from you.

Here is what I DO have:
Pirate bandanna (red)
Pirate outfit (red)
Veil (blue)
Geisha wig (purple)
Sea captain's coat (red)
Pirate dress (don't have any)

Hi! Could you look at your Gulliver/arr wearable items and tell me if you have any colors I don't have? Any colors that you have that I don't I would like to buy from you.

Here is what I DO have:
Pirate bandanna (red)
Pirate outfit (red)
Veil (blue)
Geisha wig (purple)
Sea captain's coat (red)
Pirate dress (don't have any)

Sure! I'll load up AC and send over a list. Pretty sure I have quite a few :)

Back