• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi there! if you're still taking orders i'm looking for a few clothing items since i restarted recently. if ever, would you happen to have:

green raincoat
beige raincoat
avocado work apron
gray oilskin coat
black everyday tights
brown lace-up boots
black lace-up boots
camel tulip hat
brown tulip hat

18 tbt total for everything, right? o: i'm in gmt +8 but i'll try to be on when it's convenient for you!

Hi! A bit of a tall order here. I'd like to catalog any of the items in this list if you have them available!
WISHLIST

As well as buying the;
Sideways Pirate Barrel
Pirate Barrel x2
Stonehenge

Last edited:
hi there! if you're still taking orders i'm looking for a few clothing items since i restarted recently. if ever, would you happen to have:

green raincoat
beige raincoat
avocado work apron
gray oilskin coat
black everyday tights
brown lace-up boots
black lace-up boots
camel tulip hat
brown tulip hat

18 tbt total for everything, right? o: i'm in gmt +8 but i'll try to be on when it's convenient for you!

Hey there! My clothing list is about only 60% complete (I focused on furniture mostly), but here's what I have from your wishlist:

green raincoat
beige raincoat
avocado work apron
gray oilskin coat
black everyday tights
brown lace-up boots
camel tulip hat

Will be 14 TBT in total for your order. :) I'm actually around right now for a few hours, and I'll have availability Monday - Wednesday for many hours starting at 3pm (PST) and usually lasting around 4am (checking TBT fairly often throughout depending on the day). Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you're around to trade. :)

Hi! A bit of a tall order here. I'd like to catalog any of the items in this list if you have them available!
WISHLIST

As well as buying the;
Sideways Pirate Barrel
Pirate Barrel x2
Stonehenge

Heya! Sent you a PM. I'll be looking over your wishlist completely in the afternoon to see all that I have from it. :)

Will be 14 TBT in total for your order. :) I'm actually around right now for a few hours, and I'll have availability Monday - Wednesday for many hours starting at 3pm (PST) and usually lasting around 4am (checking TBT fairly often throughout depending on the day). Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you're around to trade. :)

yay thanks! sorry, i wasn't around then earlier, i had work :( but i'll try to check back around those times tomorrow (later for me, i think) and ping you then. thanks again! 🙇🏻‍♀️

yay thanks! sorry, i wasn't around then earlier, i had work :( but i'll try to check back around those times tomorrow (later for me, i think) and ping you then. thanks again! 🙇🏻‍♀️

No worries! I'll be around for about 7 hours at the moment if that happens to work for you. :)

Hi!
I’d like to buy 100 NMT for 25 TBT! ☺

Sounds good to me! I'll be available for around 7 hours right now to trade. I'll also be available tomorrow starting at 3pm PST :)

hey there! are you online right now? o: i'm also good to check back again tomorrow though so no problem if you're out rn :)

Heya! Sure am. I think I have to order just 1 more of your items and I'll be ready. I'll PM you a Dodo for pickup in around 8 minutes or so. :)

No worries! I'll be around for about 7 hours at the moment if that happens to work for you. :)

Sounds good to me! I'll be available for around 7 hours right now to trade. I'll also be available tomorrow starting at 3pm PST :)

Hey hey! I’m available in an hour for the next 2 hours ☺️ I’m bad with times zones lol does that work for you? :3

Hihi! I’m interested in the following:
4 million bells
2 stacks of clay
2 stacks of pinecones
2 stack of acorns

Hey there! Sounds good to me. The total will be 30 TBT. Can you send me over a Dodo code so I can drop off your order? It will take me 2 trips in total, and I'll start with the Bells first. :)

howdy!! i'm looking for a stack of each of these:
acorns
softwood
hardwood
regular wood
sagittarius fragments
regular star fragments

let me know how much i owe you!

Back