September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Hi c:
I decided I'd finally make a thread for my crochet projects/work and stuff! :3

If you want to discuss crochet with our fellow forum members, you shall find the thread here!

My first ever project was a little teensy scarf that looked bad. I wonder if I still have pictures..

Oh! I do :3

IMG_8608.jpg
IMG_8610.jpg
IMG_8609.jpg

That was about 2020-ish? It was my first time working with two colors in one project, and ALSO my very first project in general!

I had made a few scarves after this one, but immediately got discouraged since I didn't see any improvements in my work.. BUT!

I went from that... to this.. in about 4 years when I decided to pick it up again!

IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6318.jpeg

My stitchwork has definitely gotten neater, I'd say! I'm a very slow worker though, so this blankie took me about a year and a half to complete >_>
It's also not very big.. but my person LOVES it!! So, I suppose that's all that matters in the end!

Currently, I'm working on a commission for a friend, my dearest friendo Riley :3

IMG_8590.jpg

I have to start crocheting the cape, but I will give more updates and post more pictures here once everything is complete!

I also have a to-do list of things I'd like to create!
I will be posting links to patterns and such for anyone else who'd like to try making some of the stuff I'm planning on making!

Mimi's To-Do List

ʚ
Finish Riley's commission -
d65bz9z-51a78654-7cec-4019-acbc-099077ad6f4b.gif

ʚ Scarf for @Azzy - Not yet started
ʚ Kitty beanie for @Dunquixote - Not yet started
ʚ Blanket for @nyx~ - Not yet started
ʚ Inosuke Plushie - Not yet started
ʚ Moose Snuggler Plushie - Not yet started
ʚ Toast Pouch - Not yet started

There are many other things I'd love to make... but for now, these are my current to-do projects! ^_^​

Looks like you decided to make a thread like I did! Everything looks great. :D I can't wait to see you work on the toast pouch!
And where did you get that progress bar thing from? It looks pretty cool 👀

Hi c:
I decided I'd finally make a thread for my crochet projects/work and stuff! :3

If you want to discuss crochet with our fellow forum members, you shall find the thread here!

My first ever project was a little teensy scarf that looked bad. I wonder if I still have pictures..

Oh! I do :3

That was about 2020-ish? It was my first time working with two colors in one project, and ALSO my very first project in general!

I had made a few scarves after this one, but immediately got discouraged since I didn't see any improvements in my work.. BUT!

I went from that... to this.. in about 4 years when I decided to pick it up again!

View attachment 571970View attachment 571971

My stitchwork has definitely gotten neater, I'd say! I'm a very slow worker though, so this blankie took me about a year and a half to complete >_>
It's also not very big.. but my person LOVES it!! So, I suppose that's all that matters in the end!

Currently, I'm working on a commission for a friend, my dearest friendo Riley :3

View attachment 571972

I have to start crocheting the cape, but I will give more updates and post more pictures here once everything is complete!

I also have a to-do list of things I'd like to create!
I will be posting links to patterns and such for anyone else who'd like to try making some of the stuff I'm planning on making!

Mimi's To-Do List

ʚ
Finish Riley's commission - View attachment 571975
ʚ Scarf for @Azzy - Not yet started
ʚ Kitty beanie for @Dunquixote - Not yet started
ʚ Blanket for @nyx~ - Not yet started
ʚ Inosuke Plushie - Not yet started
ʚ Moose Snuggler Plushie - Not yet started
ʚ Toast Pouch - Not yet started

There are many other things I'd love to make... but for now, these are my current to-do projects! ^_^​

Those look great Mimi; they all look really cozy too! 🤩 The colors you picked really look fantastic too! :D I can’t wait to see more of your projects! They really are lovely :D. I’m glad you made a thread to share them since I’ve been curious about them for awhile, but didn’t want to pressure you into sharing pictures 🙂. I bet the Inosuke plushie will be adorable! Just want to tell you that you got this! (and thank you for thinking of me and my kitties 🥺; no pressure at all. the thought itself is enough 🫂💜💜)

Looks like you decided to make a thread like I did! Everything looks great. :D I can't wait to see you work on the toast pouch!
And where did you get that progress bar thing from? It looks pretty cool 👀
Hi Suguri :3 I found the progress bars on deviantART! I can DM you a link :3

Those look great Mimi; they all look really cozy too! 🤩 The colors you picked really look fantastic too! :D I can’t wait to see more of your projects! They really are lovely :D. I’m glad you made a thread to share them since I’ve been curious about them for awhile, but didn’t want to pressure you into sharing pictures 🙂. I bet the Inosuke plushie will be adorable! Just want to tell you that you got this! (and thank you for thinking of me and my kitties 🥺; no pressure at all. the thought itself is enough 🫂💜💜)
Thank you so much! I can't wait to work on your hat :3

7/28/2024

While I waited for my yellow yarn to come in the mail so I could finish Riley's commission...
I decided I'd tackle the bread pouch! I did this last night. It took me about 1-2 hours at most.
I did have to reach out to the pattern creator though, as I was having trouble with R13. She explained to me that Row 13 starts on the SIDES, not the row of stitches itself.
So... after multiple attempts. I did it!

IMG_8822.jpg
IMG_8825.jpg

IMG_8824.jpg
IMG_8826.jpg

It may not be my best sewing work (excuse his derpy mouth), but it was my first time using little eyes (typically seen in amigurumi)! I also made a strap and a loophole for the strap to go through. :lemon:

Next up.. finishing Riley's commission! ^_^​

7/28/2024

While I waited for my yellow yarn to come in the mail so I could finish Riley's commission...
I decided I'd tackle the bread pouch! I did this last night. It took me about 1-2 hours at most.
I did have to reach out to the pattern creator though, as I was having trouble with R13. She explained to me that Row 13 starts on the SIDES, not the row of stitches itself.
So... after multiple attempts. I did it!

View attachment 573384View attachment 573385
View attachment 573386View attachment 573387

It may not be my best sewing work (excuse his derpy mouth), but it was my first time using little eyes (typically seen in amigurumi)! I also made a strap and a loophole for the strap to go through. :lemon:

Next up.. finishing Riley's commission! ^_^​

I think it looks adorable 🥺. -sends you more confidence boosters 🫂💜💜- I don’t know anything about crochet but to me all of what you showed me looks so good and amazing 🙂.

Back