What's your opinion on the theme of this fair?

i love the theme and the variety of events, really got me into the celebratory mood! plus the throwback to so many old collectibles is awesome, great that so many people now have a chance to get hold of dream collectibles that might’ve otherwise seemed impossible.

Although it's not my favourite, I like this theme a lot! I feel like it's pretty laid back and it's fitting because it's been 20 years now

I love the birthday theme of the fair, since it's such a milestone year for TBT! 🎉🎈

I was surprised to see even more balloons released with the fair, but the new gradient balloons look so good in everyone's lineups right now! I think there is a great mix of digital and physical prizes, though I'm still unsure what to do with any Tickets or Throwback Tickets I earn!

The events so far have been really fun, though I'll struggle to find the time to participate in everything! I look forward to getting through as much as I can, though. 😊✨

I think the theme is just perfect as a way to tie in the balloon collectibles and also give everyone a shot at previous fair collectibles. So far all the events seem pretty fun and I can't wait to see what the rest will be 🥳

The theme is cute and I'm happy a lot of the older collectibles came back. It's great that there difference currency so people can have a bit of both

I love the theme of a birthday party. It fits with the Fair always being the biggest celebration on TBT.

I'm loving the birthday theme of this fair even more then the last one, which was enchanted forest

Back