• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Cherry's Closet Cleanout (Hybrids, Pics, Ambiio, Perfect Fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to purchase the Crown, Heart Bopper, the matcha soft serve, the strawberry ice cream, and the vanilla ice cream. I never know what to offer when no prices are stated so I guess 1 TBT per would be 5 TBT?

I would like to purchase the Crown, Heart Bopper, the matcha soft serve, the strawberry ice cream, and the vanilla ice cream. I never know what to offer when no prices are stated so I guess 1 TBT per would be 5 TBT?

Ya that's good I'll be on around 10am tbt time (gmt) ^^

Hiya! Here's my order:
-Cabana table
-Cabana wall radio
-Tropical vista
-Sloppy stereo
-Sloppy table
-Sloppy dresser
-Sushi bench x2
-Golden woman
How about 1m igb for it all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, I'll add you right now! I'd like delivery, please.

Hi Cherry, can I do pickup ?

Items I asked for:
Sloppy Stereo
8 pink lillies
10 pink tulips

for a price of 10 bags of 99k ^^

Sure ^^ I'll add you
Lmk when you're on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! Here's my order:
-Cabana table
-Cabana wall radio
-Tropical vista
-Sloppy stereo
-Sloppy table
-Sloppy dresser
-Sushi bench x2
-Golden woman
How about 1m igb for it all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, I'll add you right now! I'd like delivery, please.

Aa the person above is taking the Sloppy stereo I'll come over soon ^^

Hi! May I please buy Deena's and Kid Cat's pics? I may do 75-99k IGB for each, please pick a total. I'd prefer to visit.

can i have the ice cream display? i can offer IGB, just give me a price and i'll work with it o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back