• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

Dern! I hate typing on my phone! I mespel eavrythang I tri ta tipe!

LOL

So I am doing Prof Gallows's commission at the moment. Anyone want me to stream?

I would love to watch : D

Unless I missed you lol, was playing SoS and saw this pfft xD

Last edited:
I would love to watch : D

Unless I missed you lol, was playing SoS and saw this pfft xD
lol its cool, and I am still here working on it. However I might have to run out again for a few hours as its almost 8. Not sure yet on my plans.

Last edited:
lol its cool, and I am still here working on it. However I might have to run out again for a few hours as its almost 8. Not sure yet for my plans.

Either way works haha, get your business/priorities done first ;D I will be gaming and lurking so no worries dear<3

Either way works haha, get your business/priorities done first ;D I will be gaming and lurking so no worries dear<3
Haha alright. You know what I am up to, and yes I got to go back to the hall. I'll be back in a few hours, IDK how long. Maybe 2 - 3. Thanks Kittens.

Haha alright. You know what I am up to, and yes I got to go back to the hall. I'll be back in a few hours, IDK how long. Maybe 2 - 3. Thanks Kittens.

I remember NOW LOL xD Hope it's been fun for you ; ) I shall be here *cough cough* huehue. And absolutely welcome take your time, Chibs : )

*comes back half dead* uhhhh.... I don't think I can stream today. I'll try sometime tomorrow!
ThePartyKilledMe

Aww hopefully I won't miss the next stream then!!
Btw, I know you're busy ^^ but I thought I'd share what my dad told me just in case ~
ANNOUNCEMENT
If we receive at least 2 more solid entries my dad will be having me change 1st place's prize to a Runner-up prize, and have 1st place's prize up to a $50 value (meaning hats, belts and shoes can also be an option!!)
And if we receive 4+ solid entries he'll have me add Honorable mention rewards, so for everyone that entered and he feels followed the rules, will receive a cute little charm bottle ^^
If we get to those points, I'll update the 1st page and give prize examples for the new rankings ~

Anyone up for a stream?

Hey... Just curious about the status of my chibi and my pixels?
For the pixel, I haven't done much with it sadly. I'm trying to finishing all my non pixel commissions first as that's what I am doing right now. I can't really jump styles. I believe... *checks notes* yes your chibi is next on my list after Prof Gallows.

Aww hopefully I won't miss the next stream then!!
Btw, I know you're busy ^^ but I thought I'd share what my dad told me just in case ~
ANNOUNCEMENT
If we receive at least 2 more solid entries my dad will be having me change 1st place's prize to a Runner-up prize, and have 1st place's prize up to a $50 value (meaning hats, belts and shoes can also be an option!!)
And if we receive 4+ solid entries he'll have me add Honorable mention rewards, so for everyone that entered and he feels followed the rules, will receive a cute little charm bottle ^^
If we get to those points, I'll update the 1st page and give prize examples for the new rankings ~
Oh sweet! Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Anyone up for a stream?

For the pixel, I haven't done much with it sadly. I'm trying to finishing all my non pixel commissions first as that's what I am doing right now. I can't really jump styles. I believe... *checks notes* yes your chibi is next on my list after Prof Gallows.

Oh sweet! Thanks for the update!

I'm up for a stream : )

STREAM IS UP
-​

Seems like no one is interested right now.​

-----------------

...and as I asked the Easter Event was up.
*eats easter egg* I need my bf, hes good with this sort of thing. I'm not. lol

Last edited:
STREAM IS UP
-​

Seems like no one is interested right now.​

-----------------

...and as I asked the Easter Event was up.
*eats easter egg* I need my bf, hes good with this sort of thing. I'm not. lol

OMG TT_TT SO SORRY got hooked to the easter event and went whoops >:

Back