• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Any requests after this point will be paid with RLC! If you requested before this post, don't worry! You've got the option to pay with RLC or TBT! College costs are stressing me out a little, so I'm really hoping to help offset them just a smidge by doing art requests~ Thank you loves <3 (I don't know how long I'll be doing RLC payment, but it shouldn't be permanently)

Please put me down for a style 3 , and if you allow two then also style 2.(its my same character for either btw)
Thank~

How long with RLC last?

I'm not too sure right now. It's not permanent but I think I'll keep it for this month~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please put me down for a style 3 , and if you allow two then also style 2.(its my same character for either btw)
Thank~

Sure thing! I'll put you down for both, and VM you when I need more details! Thank you <3

Hello! I just saw your VM; thank you so much for this! *squee* <3

Here are the refs of my mayor:
6ondMzd.jpg

Style: 2
Doll: Ankha
TBT: 350

I'd like the collar of the sweater to be visible, please!
Hair colour to be a light/platinum blonde.

Also, could I possibly get three different copies? One that says Shanni ♥, another with Flarine ♥, and one without text? I can pay an extra 50 TBT for the trouble ^^

Thanks again~
I really love your art.

Ahh, thank you, thank you, thank you so so much! I love it <3 i'll be sending the tbt right now for it :)

Last edited:
Back