• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Oh my gosh they look wonderful!
Can you please pm your paypal info again and total.
Thanks so much!

Good luck with your RLC doll! I would order but i'm broke from spending my monies on Tera. ;v; Your new style is suuuper cute btw!

Hi I love your art I saw it a while back and was saving up tbt but not I see you not accepting that any more...I don't have pay pal :(

Hi I love your art I saw it a while back and was saving up tbt but not I see you not accepting that any more...I don't have pay pal :(

Thank you so much! The switch to RLC is only temporary :) If you'd like, I can send you a VM when TBT becomes available again! <3

Ooh if you do start making a new style , please let me know , I'll most likely buy again.
I wanted to ask you Miss Wendy, for the style #3 do you do updates? Asking because i have Goldie instead of Flurry now.
Thanks!

Ooh if you do start making a new style , please let me know , I'll most likely buy again.
I wanted to ask you Miss Wendy, for the style #3 do you do updates? Asking because i have Goldie instead of Flurry now.
Thanks!

Will do! And sure! I'll try and put up the updated one by tonight :)

gnuierhpiw

If I could do rlc I would totally pay--but I can't ono
GL w/ your art shop! Whenever you open up the tbt things you can count on me ordering :rolleyes:

gnuierhpiw

If I could do rlc I would totally pay--but I can't ono
GL w/ your art shop! Whenever you open up the tbt things you can count on me ordering :rolleyes:

Aww thank you! TBT payment will hopefully be available soon! :)

Back