• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Hello! I just saw your VM; thank you so much for this! *squee* <3

Here are the refs of my mayor:
6ondMzd.jpg

Style: 2
Doll: Ankha
TBT: 350

I'd like the collar of the sweater to be visible, please!
Hair colour to be a light/platinum blonde.

Also, could I possibly get three different copies? One that says Shanni ♥, another with Flarine ♥, and one without text? I can pay an extra 50 TBT for the trouble ^^

Thanks again~
I really love your art.

No problem! I'll do the three copies for you :) No need to pay extra!

Ahh, thank you, thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, thank you, thank you, thank you so so much! I love it <3 i'll be sending the tbt right now for it :)

Yay! I'm happy you love it!! Thank you for commissioning me <3

Done with requests for tonight~!

One slot and waitlist is open <3

Last edited:
your art is the cutest ever ahhh <;

can I request my mayor in style 4, with fauna on the bench? $5? I love the way that you drew Fang leaning on you, I'd love if Fauna did the same!

for the bench, can it possibly be the log bench or metal bench? ( log )
( metal ) those are my favorite haha (specifically the log), wouldn't mind paying a lil extra if you need ~ but if not, no worries!!

pls draw her without glasses :blush:

VecvlJa.png

jOCLT32.png

kFmPHe6.png

Last edited:
your art is the cutest ever ahhh <;

can I request my mayor in style 4, with fauna on the bench? $5? I love the way that you drew Fang leaning on you, I'd love if Fauna did the same!

for the bench, can it possibly be the log bench or metal bench? ( log )
( metal ) those are my favorite haha (specifically the log), wouldn't mind paying a lil extra if you need ~ but if not, no worries!!

pls draw her without glasses :blush:

VecvlJa.png

jOCLT32.png

kFmPHe6.png

Ah, thank you!!

Sure, I can do the log bench for ya! Your Mayor is so cute! <3

Its to be my exact same mayor that you did.
For style 3 its mayor Rachel of Pandora and the villager are Rosie , Lolly , Diana, Fauna , Butch, Benjamin , portia , Rodney , hamlet and Flurry. And the FC 5429-8254-6572 no time zone

For style 4 : brown bench and Rosie and mayor Rachel

If you need the ref again please let me know.
Thanks!

Ah thank you wendy! She looks so cute with her little kitty! =^・ェ・^=

Thank you for the wonderful art! I will send the payment now! ^w^

Hiii!!! I just decided to post this in your thread instead. :)

Style 2:

Reference

3353e7242de0366bd04787d9db61d0e5.jpg12316152_934943126542848_153923567480798112_n.jpg

Mayor Name: Rose
Villager: Alfonso the gatrrrr

Style 3:
Town Name: Oldale
Villagers: Alfonso, Apollo, Blanche, Bubbles, Chevre, Flo, Hamlet, Olaf, Rhonda, Teddy
Timezone: PST
FC: 3457-3099-2754

I'll do these ones first! :) Thanks Wendy! Let me know if you need more reference! ^^

Hiii!!! I just decided to post this in your thread instead. :)

Style 2:

Reference

Villager: Alfonso the gatrrrr

Style 3:
Town Name: Oldale
Villagers: Alfonso, Apollo, Blanche, Bubbles, Chevre, Flo, Hamlet, Olaf, Rhonda, Teddy
Timezone: PST
FC: 3457-3099-2754

I'll do these ones first! :) Thanks Wendy! Let me know if you need more reference! ^^

Sure thing!

As you have two different refs, do you have a preference for which one I go off of? Or would you like the first drawing done like the first ref picture and the second drawing done like the second ref picture? I just want to make sure I put her in the right dress and hairstyle <3

Sure thing!

As you have two different refs, do you have a preference for which one I go off of? Or would you like the first drawing done like the first ref picture and the second drawing done like the second ref picture? I just want to make sure I put her in the right dress and hairstyle <3

I forgot to mention. I actually wanted that dress on the 1st pic to be the dress for my mayor. does that one work? ^^

Back