• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

My Mom keeps grounding me, for, idunno, some stupid reason, i'll try to sneak on, and finish the requests, and i might have my little brother get the patterns to you Erica.

Your Designs are Pretty Awesome! I'll probably order more when i make more money but this is it for now:

Clothes Name(s): Ordon Tunic
Total Price: 40,000 bells
FC: 2063-3117-4921

(PM Me When you are Ready) :gyroiddance:
Thanks again! ^_^

I should be able to play on the 24th, maybe earlier, sorry for the inconvenience.

Bumping the topic seems desperate though :<

...oh, i just bumped it...

Placktor: 1.) yeah, i forgot it D: 2.) difficulty and how it turns out :)
Mr. Hobo: Alright :D

I PM'd you about this but I'd also like to buy some patterns as well.

Request
Clothes Name: Iron Man Suit
Example(s):
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Front:
iron-man.jpg

Back:
18421_ironman-03_normal.jpg
</div>
FC: PM for it, I'm not allowed to just hand it out to anyone.

Clothes Name(s): Fox's Coat, Black Hoodie, Covenant Elite, Dedede's Coat, Linebecks Coat, Helljumper (ODST Armor.
Total Price: 300,000
FC: Can't post it. PM me for it.

Let me know when you can start working on the Iron Man suit. I'm in no rush, I just really want to see/wear it. xD

<big>ATTENTION!</big>: I'm changing the order form, use this for your next order :)

[Username Here[Request:place your requested design here/Order: place your orders here][Price:leave blank if your requesting a design, but fill in when your ordering.]

Back