• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

Bell_Hunter said:
Bell_Hunter said:
[Bell_Hunter][Request: Nazi Outfit] Example
nazi-1.jpg
[Price-???]
This is my second request.
...a nazi?

Master Crash I'M BACK AND Ready to deliver. *Cough* Ok I would like to apply as a delivery gir..err I mean boy. Because I know you pretty well, I even recorded in your town for 2 hrs.\
So how did I do?
-Seanmeister

Piranha325 said:
I PM'd you about this but I'd also like to buy some patterns as well.

Request
Clothes Name: Iron Man Suit
Example(s):
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Front:
iron-man.jpg

Back:
18421_ironman-03_normal.jpg
</div>
FC: PM for it, I'm not allowed to just hand it out to anyone.

Clothes Name(s): Fox's Coat, Black Hoodie, Covenant Elite, Dedede's Coat, Linebecks Coat, Helljumper (ODST Armor.
Total Price: 300,000
FC: Can't post it. PM me for it.

Let me know when you can start working on the Iron Man suit. I'm in no rush, I just really want to see/wear it. xD
@Master Crash: Think you could make that for me? Also, when can I get the designs I ordered.

Well, i start working on it once i'm ungrounded, and i saw that, so don't worry.

Yeah, it happens too often, and sometimes for the most ridiculous reasons.

Master Crash said:
commando1898 said:
THIS SERVICE STINKS!! The delievery person still didnt come and u raised the price of the hoodie when i ordered it for 15k. Can you tell her to deliever my shirt yet?
I did raise the price, but anyone who ordered first still gets it for 15k, and hang on, like i said we have alot of designs to deliver -.- I've also put it in order for a reason, we'll work down the list.

And i'm also gonna hire more people.

BTW... How long have you waited? :\
I'll work for you i guess. Im always bored playing ACCF so... and ive been waiting about 3 or 4 weeks

Back