• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

No, you don't, That's just for the next time you order :>

Master Crash said:
you might wana update your waiting order too

i've been waiting 18 days :'(

Horus said:
Master Crash said:

18 days? :O What you order? I've been having trouble delivering here, ('cos some of them aren't ever on...) And i've also been having troubles with strict parents x~x

Master Crash said:
Horus said:
Master Crash said:

18 days? :O What you order? I've been having trouble delivering here, ('cos some of them aren't ever on...) And i've also been having troubles with strict parents x~x
"Clothes Name(s):
toon link's tunic, ordon tunic, fox's coat, and helljumper shirt
Total Price: 175k
FC: under my avater :S"

i was forgoten :brrrr:

i can't X~X I'm grounded again >.> my stupid acts cost my customers D: But i'll try and sneak on. But not right now.

Cool designes! :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:
But I have got the German Lets go to the city (=City Folk) Version.
Could this be a problem?
I don

THIS SERVICE STINKS!! The delievery person still didnt come and u raised the price of the hoodie when i ordered it for 15k. Can you tell her to deliever my shirt yet?

commando1898 said:
THIS SERVICE STINKS!! The delievery person still didnt come and u raised the price of the hoodie when i ordered it for 15k. Can you tell her to deliever my shirt yet?
yeah it may be bad but the clothes make up for it, and I'm still waiting but I can wait... :p

commando1898 said:
I did raise the price, but anyone who ordered first still gets it for 15k, and hang on, like i said we have alot of designs to deliver -.- I've also put it in order for a reason, we'll work down the list.

And i'm also gonna hire more people.

BTW... How long have you waited? :\

[Bell_Hunter][Request: Nazi Outfit] Example
nazi-1.jpg
[Price-???]

oh when you get done with the sora clothes i want that same pattern(or if ur already done)

Back