• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City Folk Pattern Shop!

Clothes Name: Ike
Example:
ifight10.jpg

=D

PitFangirl said:
Erm...

Use teh order form or I don't think he'll do it...
[Username Here[Request:place your requested design here/Order: place your orders here][Price:leave blank if your requesting a design, but fill in when your ordering.]

Thanks Piranha :) Pitfangirl: I've already made one, i had made it for a friend of mines.

Piranha325 said:
Master Crash said:
Thanks Piranha :)
No problem.

Btw, do you hire delivery people? If so, do they get payed? I'm curious since I need a job. :p
I give them free designs, but they live off tip from other users.

Hi...how much do you think it would be to make a Solid Snake suit? Can you give me an estimate before actually making it? THANKS!

Since some users have been non-responsive, post here, or PM to set up a time and date. First come, first serve! And also... When you request a design, i'll need the sleeves, the front, and the back of the design.

Crash I can come pick up now, just need to do something in my town for a while.
But I'll PM you ASAP.

Okay Rockman, I'm in the middle of a trade though, here's the current list:

Ryudo Dragon
Horus

Master Crash said:
Okay Rockman, I'm in the middle of a trade though, here's the current list:

Ryudo Dragon
Horus
^^^^^^-the coolest ppl on TBT that are active :D

Back