close please!

Toon][quote="chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepcontents
its called "shut the hell up".
Actually, it's special CSS that allows me to change an image when you roll over it. This, giving the effect of fading to color, which is what my portfolio is called.

hurr
Oh look everyone shes giving us the info on how she did it, like if we really care..
Will the real Slim Chubsterr, Shut the *censored.3.0* up.

Will the real Slim Chubsterr, shut the *censored.3.0* up.

Thank you, GAWD this thread is useless close it Storm![/quote]Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.

UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
Actually, it's special CSS that allows me to change an image when you roll over it. This, giving the effect of fading to color, which is what my portfolio is called.

hurr
Oh look everyone shes giving us the info on how she did it, like if we really care..

Thank you, GAWD this thread is useless close it Storm!
Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.[/quote]Sure he would.

Because he knows you won't shut the hell up.

UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:

hurr

Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.[/quote]OCM WAS on...Oh well..

Toon][quote="UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:

Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.[/quote]Sure he would.

Because he knows you won't shut the hell up.[/quote]He's a horrible admin. He doesn't do anything at all.

Hub12 said:
UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:

Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.
OCM WAS on...Oh well..[/quote]and look what happened.

3 seconds to figure it out, go.

Well im kinda tired of sitting here and listening to ultra yap about her websites css and all this other..useless info.

So i think ill be going to brawl or something im annoyed.

Ultra byte you have something to say?

good cuz i didnt care anyway..

DUDES THIS IS SO *censored.3.0*ING POINTLESS AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A MASSIVE LAOD OF *censored.2.0* WITH PEOPLE TALKING *censored.2.0* EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING GETTING SORTED IN A MATURE WAY. I TRY TO ACT SENSIBLE BUT MAYBE THE ONLY WAY TO ATTRACT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION IS TO TALK IN CAPS LOCK.

chubsterr said:
Well im kinda tired of sitting here and listening to ultra yap about her websites css and all this other..useless info.

So i think ill be going to brawl or something im annoyed.

Ultra byte you have something to say?

good cuz i didnt care anyway..
Kay, bye.

UltraByte said:
Toon][quote="UltraByte said:

Storm's not here. He wouldn't close it if he was here, anyways.
Sure he would.

Because he knows you won't shut the hell up.[/quote]He's a horrible admin. He doesn't do anything at all.[/quote]*facepalm*

Well you don't help.

technoxmaniac said:
whats goin on here?
Well, Chubsterr made a sig. Ultra gave some CC, not flame. Chub, taking it as flame, think that he is the greatest sig maker in the world, got pissed. Thus, makeing this silly, silly argument.

Gabby said:
technoxmaniac said:
whats goin on here?
Well, Chubsterr made a sig. Ultra gave some CC, not flame. Chub, taking it as flame, think that he is the greatest sig maker in the world, got pissed. Thus, makeing this silly, silly argument.
one last note..

You need to shut the hell up and get your facts straight..muk menstruation idiot.

animalcrossinggirl said:
DUDES THIS IS SO *censored.3.0*ING POINTLESS AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A MASSIVE LAOD OF *censored.2.0* WITH PEOPLE TALKING *censored.2.0* EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING GETTING SORTED IN A MATURE WAY. I TRY TO ACT SENSIBLE BUT MAYBE THE ONLY WAY TO ATTRACT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION IS TO TALK IN CAPS LOCK.
NO U

chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
technoxmaniac said:
whats goin on here?
one last note..

You need to shut the hell up and get your facts straight..muk menstruation idiot.
facepalm2.jpg

QNT3N said:
animalcrossinggirl said:
NO U
not helping xD

QNT3N said:
animalcrossinggirl said:
NO U
THAT REPLY DIDNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
technoxmaniac said:
whats goin on here?
one last note..

nvm

Forget it.

Back