close please!

chubsterr said:
Oh so you have a website?

Thats great, maybe you should spend most of your time on that reminiscing how great and flawless your work is, and how it certainly deserves to be called art.
It's my portfolio of work I did in CGD... not really a website.

Okay, I will.

<big><big><big><big><big>This IS art!</big></big></big></big></big>
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwHuWWx1Oto

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Okay, you know what, I give up.

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.
yeah give up and move on to your "graphic designing" and maybe next time u wont post something as stupid as what you did.

idiot..

And just so you know, you in my eyes, have no talent, even if you claim to be this big shot graphic designer, your signatures still look plain, but i guess thats your perspective of art.
You have NO idea what you are talking about.

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Thats great, maybe you should spend most of your time on that reminiscing how great and flawless your work is, and how it certainly deserves to be called art.

Okay, I will.
Oh god now you're judging my website determining skills.

What do i have to do now? think it over and refresh the page to make sure it contains a WWW and a .COM?

Seriously give me a break..

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

What do i have to do now? think it over and refresh the page to make sure it contains a WWW and a .COM?

What? Wow. You really have no idea what you're saying anymore.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

So you're saying that you didn't even look at the contents?

Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.
yeah give up and move on to your "graphic designing" and maybe next time u wont post something as stupid as what you did.

idiot..

And just so you know, you in my eyes, have no talent, even if you claim to be this big shot graphic designer, your signatures still look plain, but i guess thats your perspective of art.
Seriously what is up with the menstruating pokemon?

Everyone whos an idiot has it as an avatar..

Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

This post made my day.

Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

It's how I got AIDS.

:>

-C*- said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

It's how I got AIDS.

:>
Fun times.

Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

I looked..didnt see anything special but black and white everywhere, cmon do i really have to hover over your icons to get color, u can do better than that..Well id expect you to atleast, graphic designer..

chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:

idiot..

Seriously what is up with the menstruating pokemon?

Everyone whos an idiot has it as an avatar..
You're calling ME an idiot?

Rather hypocritical, eh ol' chap?

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

I looked..didnt see anything special but black and white everywhere, cmon do i really have to hover over your icons to get color, u can do better than that..Well id expect you to atleast, graphic designer..
HAI WATS UP GUIS

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

<big>OH MY FREAKING GOD.</big>

You, my good sir, are the funniest person I've ever met in my entire life.

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

...that...that was the...

NO, THE FUZZIES, THEY ARE STAYING. I WON'T LET THEM LEAVE.

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

It's called an 'effect'.

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Okay, I will.

I agree.

Toon][quote="chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

I agree.[/quote]That you're ********?

In which case, yes, most of us do.

Back