close please!

Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Okay, you know what, I give up.

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.
yeah give up and move on to your "graphic designing" and maybe next time u wont post something as stupid as what you did.

idiot..

And just so you know, you in my eyes, have no talent, even if you claim to be this big shot graphic designer, your signatures still look plain, but i guess thats your perspective of art.
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
Seriously what is up with the menstruating pokemon?

Everyone whos an idiot has it as an avatar..
You're calling ME an idiot?

Rather hypocritical, eh ol' chap?
first of all who are you?

OL CHAP?@?

All i said was..everyone with the menstruating muk avatar is an idiot, do u have that avatar? then use your context clues.

-C*- said:
Toon][quote="chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
So you're saying that you didn't even look at the contents?
I looked..didnt see anything special but black and white everywhere, cmon do i really have to hover over your icons to get color, u can do better than that..Well id expect you to atleast, graphic designer..
I agree.
That you're ********?

In which case, yes, most of us do.[/quote]....................

*censored.4.0*.

Just kidding, I'm just saying what I believe without taking sides.

Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Oh god now you're judging my website determining skills.

What do i have to do now? think it over and refresh the page to make sure it contains a WWW and a .COM?

Seriously give me a break..
I looked..didnt see anything special but black and white everywhere, cmon do i really have to hover over your icons to get color, u can do better than that..Well id expect you to atleast, graphic designer..
It's called an 'effect'.
its called "shut the hell up".

chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
Gabby said:
chubsterr said:
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
Seriously what is up with the menstruating pokemon?

Everyone whos an idiot has it as an avatar..
You're calling ME an idiot?

Rather hypocritical, eh ol' chap?
first of all who are you?

OL CHAP?@?

All i said was..everyone with the menstruating muk avatar is an idiot, do u have that avatar? then use your context clues.
I'm Gabby.

Yes.

No.

squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
It's called an 'effect'.
This post ALSO made my day.

Toon][quote="squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepcontents?
It's called an 'effect'.
This post ALSO made my day.[/quote]I so agree. Made my day :D

Oh my god, come on guys!
i just came back to see if this was sorted and it looks like a bunch of 5 year olds just learnt to type...infact there becoming less mature per post! im pretty sure, metally, your all soon gonna become fetuses unless you take drastic action!

squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
It's called an 'effect'.
Actually, it's special CSS that allows me to change an image when you roll over it. This, giving the effect of fading to color, which is what my portfolio is called.

hurr

squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
It's called an 'effect'.
yessir

everyone...<big><big><big>SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!</big></big></big>

i am tired of this constant bickering.
It's obvious that chubsterr and UB aren't going to agree and be all la de da, lets go out and play together.
So there's no real reason to still be making offensive, stupid, pointless posts

gosh i wish this would actually work but i doubt it
:mad:

UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepcontents?
It's called an 'effect'.
Actually, it's special CSS that allows me to change an image when you roll over it. This, giving the effect of fading to color, which is what my portfolio is called.

hurr
Oh look everyone shes giving us the info on how she did it, like if we really care..

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepcontents
It's called an 'effect'.

hurr
Oh look everyone shes giving us the info on how she did it, like if we really care..
Well, it came to my attention that you didn't even bother to look at my site past the index. So I thought I'd explain.

If you click on the image, you'll get a list. Click on one of the banners, and you get my work.

chubsterr said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
Oh so you have a website?

Thats great, maybe you should spend most of your time on that reminiscing how great and flawless your work is, and how it certainly deserves to be called art.
It's my portfolio of work I did in CGD... not really a website.

Okay, I will.
Oh god now you're judging my website determining skills.

What do i have to do now? think it over and refresh the page to make sure it contains a WWW and a .COM?

Seriously give me a break..
You must be color blind.

Did you click past the first page?

You probably don't have enough common sense to even do that.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
Jubstan said:
chubsterr said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepcontents
It's called an 'effect'.

hurr
Will the real Slim Chubsterr, Shut the *censored.3.0* up.

Will the real Slim Chubsterr, shut the *censored.3.0* up.

Thank you, GAWD this thread is useless close it Storm!

Back