{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Got it, off to change my signature~! ^w^

No problem~
Enjoy your sig! c:

2qmj9xd.jpg

Ok so I absolutely MUST HAVE a signature made for my new town. Your work is just so pretty <3 I hope you don't mind if I ask you to make a few more color decisions haha

Mayor: Pastelle
Town: Rosewind
Friend Code (optional): 0189-8429-2637
Dream Address (optional):

Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional): Lolly(obtained), Bob, Genji, Whitney(obtained), Fang, Fauna(obtained), Ankha(obtained), Julian(obtained), Flora(obtained), Lucky (obtained)
Names under them? Yes!

Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): Obtained~ Maybe a different sprite than the cake this time?
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) Whatever looks good

Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): I think white would look good again
Main text colour: up to you~
Font (if left blank, I will decide):

Signature background (provide the URL): http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...mblr_inline_mr7t1xdElh1qz4rgp_zps9fc2da2e.gif
Animated sig? yes!
Any borders? (i.e: Cloud, Heart, Star) No thank you
Coloured border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) Yes please
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) no thank you
Scalloped border? no thank you
Any text/scalloped border gradients? (State colour hex code/s) Maybe text gradient? Only if it looks good :)

Transparent white strip? Yes!
Any extra add-ons? My native fruit is peach in this one! I'd like a little peach

Let me know the price and i'll sent the tbt over!

Last edited:
Hi Kitsune,

i'm not sure if this is okay....but is there anyway i can get the actual file of all my signatures emailed to me?
i message you my email address...

please let me know...

thanks heaps,
~LM

kremesicle's update
2dirbcm.jpg

@fup10k
Sure thing! It's 70TBT (+10TBT from gradient, +60TBT from the discounted sig)

@Luna Moonbug
No problem! I'll email them to you when I get the chance

---------------------------
I'll be at school in 10 min and today is Athletic's Day for me.
Which means that I'll be on the field for the whole day ughh

kremesicle's update
2dirbcm.jpg

@fup10k
Sure thing! It's 70TBT (+10TBT from gradient, +60TBT from the discounted sig)

@Luna Moonbug
No problem! I'll email them to you when I get the chance

---------------------------
I'll be at school in 10 min and today is Athletic's Day for me.
Which means that I'll be on the field for the whole day ughh
have fun ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) i'll probably bump your thread while u go three-legged racing and long jumping lmao

I updated my villager list! I hope it is ok. If you have already started, I don't mind paying for the editing charge

AND also, I decided to move whitney to my new town and get Pashmina, so if you could swap them out on my siggy you just made that would be super appreciated :)

Last edited:
hi I love your signature! (hopefully I did this right if not please let me know :)) I would like Two of them please and thank you!

Mayor: Mila
Town: Inkheart
Friend Code (optional): 1392-4927-9934
Dream Address (optional):

Villagers (optional):
Dreamies (optional):B] Lyman, Sydney, Pekoe(obtained), Chrissy, Francine, Ed, Naomi (obtained), Portia (obtained), Midge (obtained), Yuka (obtained)[/
Names under them? Yes please

Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie):green feather for keeping and purple feather for dreamie
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) Can Chrissy and Francine be by the left tree, Yuka, Lyman and Sydney (in that order please) under the tree to the right under the heart and the others can be anywhere

Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text): B913D6
Main text colour: white

Signature background (provide the URL):http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/K...UEh61qz4rgp_zpsea14bac6.gif.html?sort=3&o=173
Animated sig? yes please!
Any borders? (i.e: Cloud, Heart, Star) no thank you
Coloured border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) no thanks
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) yes
Scalloped border? no thanks
Any text/scalloped border gradients? (State colour hex code/s) no thanks

Transparent white strip? only if its needed
Any extra add-ons? native fruit is peaches if you can put one on please

any my other town

Mayor: Alice
Town: Tardis
Friend Code (optional): 1392-4927-9934
Dream Address (optional): 5900-2981-7297

Villagers (optional): Julian, Kabuki, Tangy, Tia, Marcel, Puddles, Lucha, Gruff,
Dreamies (optional): Clay
Names under them? yes please

Sprite indication (e.g: Leaving, keeping, dreamie): blue pansy keeping purple pansy dreamie
Villagers/Dreamies lined up in any specific formation? (e.g: all in a straight line, 5 at the top, 5 at the bottom) randomly around I would like them not in the water but I understand if they have to be

Outline text colour (this colour will appear around the text):1500D1
Main text colour:white

Signature background (provide the URL):http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/Kitsune-Nikki/media/new1_zpsfa697181.gif.html?sort=3&o=147
Animated sig? yes
Any borders? (i.e: Cloud, Heart, Star) no thanks
Coloured border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) no thanks
Curved border? (Only applies to a rectangular curved signature) yes
Scalloped border? no thanks
Any text/scalloped border gradients? (State colour hex code/s)no thanks

Transparent white strip? only if needed
Any extra add-ons? Apple is my native fruit it you could put one on that would be awesome

Thank you and let me know how much I owe you!!

34dk21j.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for my awesome signature! I love it!:D

You're welcome ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I updated my villager list! I hope it is ok. If you have already started, I don't mind paying for the editing charge

AND also, I decided to move whitney to my new town and get Pashmina, so if you could swap them out on my siggy you just made that would be super appreciated :)

No worries! I just got time to check on my thread right now after being baked in the sun for the whole day anyways :d

- - - Post Merge - - -

gr8 m8 i r8 8/8 2 appreci8 & not 2 irrit8 so let's celebr8 & commemor8 this d8

thank XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@SoLikeARose

Both orders accepted~
Total is 130TBT c:

When should I send tbt? And I completely forgot to add Papi to the dreamies I've obtained in Tardis! If you already finished that one by the time you read this I will be more than happy to give tbt to fix it thank you!

Last edited:
Back