{Closed for now} Kitsune's Signature Shop {-/-} // Reference Shop {-/-}

Ohhhh I just looked closer and realized something
I meant that I moved Whitney to my new town and I have pashmina in doggone in her place ;3; so I needed my old signature edited with pashmina in Whitneys place, and Whitney is still in rosewind lol

When should I send tbt? And I completely forgot to add Papi to the dreamies I've obtained in Tardis! If you already finished that one by the time you read this I will be more than happy to give tbt to fix it thank you!

You can send it now, or when I let you know that your signatures are finished ^^
No worries, I can still edit it for free c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh I just looked closer and realized something
I meant that I moved Whitney to my new town and I have pashmina in doggone in her place ;3; so I needed my old signature edited with pashmina in Whitneys place, and Whitney is still in rosewind lol

Ahh okay XD
I'll edit it when I get on my laptop (just woke up lol)

You can send it now, or when I let you know that your signatures are finished ^^
No worries, I can still edit it for free c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh okay XD
I'll edit it when I get on my laptop (just woke up lol)

That's fine! Take your time :)

Also I was just wondering, would it be possible to get the original files for my signatures? I just want to be able to change tiny things like the villagers obtained so I don't have to keep bothering you with it. I can pay for the files if you need me to :)

hWwgzPN.gif

34dk21j.jpg

toricrossing's signature
20gh7kg.jpg

----------------------------------
@Simple
Thank you!! <3

@Luna Moonbug
You're welcome~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! Take your time :)

Also I was just wondering, would it be possible to get the original files for my signatures? I just want to be able to change tiny things like the villagers obtained so I don't have to keep bothering you with it. I can pay for the files if you need me to :)

Yes, of course! Do you mind PM'ing your email so I can send it to you?

Last edited:
SoLikeARose's signatures are done!
2ibdond.jpg

23vf5dy.jpg

ifimadeamistaketheniapologizeinadvancebecauseimprettymuchtiredrightnow;w;

2qmj9xd.jpg

the bird of hermes is my name, eating my chicken wings to make me tame

bump for helen c:

Can I have the files for my signatures? I'll pm you my email.

Update :)
Remove:
Zucker and Blanche

Add:
Merengue and Marina

Change:
Da is: 5800-5165-8361

I didn't realize it until now, but there's a typo in my town name. It's supposed to be Zestiria, not Zesteria.

Also, could you add my native fruit, the orange, and the timezone I'm in: AST?

Last edited:
Back