• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

hello homie !! absolutely no pressure since i know you have other art to do, but i was wondering if i could maybe have my light sticks colour changed to blue for our team? :’0 i can shoot some tbt your way for it !! i feel bad xnsjnc

hello homie !! absolutely no pressure since i know you have other art to do, but i was wondering if i could maybe have my light sticks colour changed to blue for our team? :’0 i can shoot some tbt your way for it !! i feel bad xnsjnc
yes ofc!

@Xara !
lightstick_xara_blue.gif

(if this merges, i'm going to @ you on discord)

can I get 1 slot for the surprise art?
(this is the last one for now I swear)

yes ofc yanrima!! :^DD
yay! I would like art of this character (Goose Queen) please:
goosequeenref.png

she's holding what was akin to a Faberge egg (as referenced in the scepter in the reference pic.
Her title goes by the Goose Queen,
She is the goddess of myths and folklore.

A Mother-like figure that possesses great power over the world's destinies. A powerful being that holds the essence of life in the egg-shaped gems. Her scepter is her main weapon, although she can conjure great and powerful magic out of her own hands. Her egg gems are her main form of attack, with each egg containing a somewhat limited scale version of the universe. If an enemy manages to interfere her, she can entrap an enemy with one of her gems. Or blow up a "new universe" on the target.

although she can travel through universes and foresee the future with accuracy, she does not hold power and dominion in the essence of time.

Her egg-like gems also serves as a form of "hero creator". Creating heroic characters and breathing new life out of a single egg.

She is also responsible for the fairy godmother's creation. And the legendary weapons that were featured in folklore and mythology.

The Goose Queen can shape shift herself into a goose or any disguise depending on the location. The goose form is her primary disguise form.

Despite her immense power, she is merciful, motherly, and benevolent walking with humanity and it's authors. She cares for humanity and their stories especially stories of heroism. She refuses to use her power on enacting destruction, ever if her power can destroy things on an almost cosmic level.

yay! I would like art of this character (Goose Queen) please:
View attachment 583576
she's holding what was akin to a Faberge egg (as referenced in the scepter in the reference pic.
Her title goes by the Goose Queen,
She is the goddess of myths and folklore.

A Mother-like figure that possesses great power over the world's destinies. A powerful being that holds the essence of life in the egg-shaped gems. Her scepter is her main weapon, although she can conjure great and powerful magic out of her own hands. Her egg gems are her main form of attack, with each egg containing a somewhat limited scale version of the universe. If an enemy manages to interfere her, she can entrap an enemy with one of her gems. Or blow up a "new universe" on the target.

although she can travel through universes and foresee the future with accuracy, she does not hold power and dominion in the essence of time.

Her egg-like gems also serves as a form of "hero creator". Creating heroic characters and breathing new life out of a single egg.

She is also responsible for the fairy godmother's creation. And the legendary weapons that were featured in folklore and mythology.

The Goose Queen can shape shift herself into a goose or any disguise depending on the location. The goose form is her primary disguise form.

Despite her immense power, she is merciful, motherly, and benevolent walking with humanity and it's authors. She cares for humanity and their stories especially stories of heroism. She refuses to use her power on enacting destruction, ever if her power can destroy things on an almost cosmic level.
WHOA... she's so cool looking omfg!! yes will do >:^D
also @daringred_ and @Yanrima~
your orders will be put into this queue of this thread.. cause... that one is easier to edit right now: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/art-for-tb-tickets-or-tbt.631197/
but i will post the art in this thread!

Back