• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Transfer TBT to my count and add me, i can go to your town in a two minutes :)

Can I please have a few minutes? Trading now Angelcat.gif

Oh I am so sorry I put my 3DS down for a minute I didn't even notice you were here thank you so much!!! I'm so sorry I missed you coming in if I seemed rude aahh ;^^^

Oh I am so sorry I put my 3DS down for a minute I didn't even notice you were here thank you so much!!! I'm so sorry I missed you coming in if I seemed rude aahh ;^^^

No problem :) Your items are in your gate, thanks :D

Hi again!
Could I buy your Royal Crown and Tteok Plate? 200 TBT total. :)
I have a new FC, too, so could I PM you that FC?
Thank you. :D

Are you available for hold? I currently don't have my ds with me at the moment..

Hi again!
Could I buy your Royal Crown and Tteok Plate? 200 TBT total. :)
I have a new FC, too, so could I PM you that FC?
Thank you. :D

Sure, send my your FC by mp. Transfer TBT to my count and i go in a two minutes, thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open, so just meet me when you can! :)

Go :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you available for hold? I currently don't have my ds with me at the moment..

I available now, yes :)

I can transfer now, but I won't be able to trade until 3/4pm GMT tomorrow, Sorry bout that ><

Hi!
I'd like to buy your Snowman matryoshka, Turkey and Yule log for 300 TBT bells if you still have them :)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back