• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witch, I see you have returned my payment. Are we still trading or not? :)

Yes, i online now :) What items do you like? Ah, i see "golden axe" and "crown". Transfer TBT, add me and open your town please :)

Last edited:
Newsprint Helmet
Circle Banner
and is it possible to re-order the generals fan? ;u;

Sure :) Helmet + circle banner + general fan are 200 TBT. Transfer to my count and add me, i can go in a two minutes :)

Sure :) Helmet + circle banner + general fan are 200 TBT. Transfer to my count and add me, i can go in a two minutes :)
alright c: switching to my main town I'll send over the 200tbt now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the bells c: tysm for ordering the generals fan ^^ if you ever get the generals stool let me know c: I'll be sure to buy it.

alright c: switching to my main town I'll send over the 200tbt now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the bells c: tysm for ordering the generals fan ^^ if you ever get the generals stool let me know c: I'll be sure to buy it.

Available now, add me and open your town please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afternoon tea-set and Berliner please! :)

Sure, transfer 200 TBT to my count, add me and open your town :)

awesome c: ruby just invited me to her house so lemme waddle around for a few seonds c: sorry for such slow replies,tbt is buggin ;;

Could I please have the rice cake, the songpyeon, the new year noodles, the veggie basket, the sushi roll and the blue ogre mask? For 600 tbt?

Last edited:
Could I please have the rice cake, the songpyeon, the new year noodles, the veggie basket, the sushi roll and the blue ogre mask? For 500 tbt?

Sure, transfer TBT to my count, add me and open your town, i can come in a two minutes :)

afternoon tea set, whirlpool bath and kitchen island please? i posted earlier but you didn't reply so i prob did something wrong lol

afternoon tea set, whirlpool bath and kitchen island please? i posted earlier but you didn't reply so i prob did something wrong lol

Sure. Transfer TBT bells to my count, add me and open your town, i can go now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back