• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Looking to buy Tia for a friend of mine c: Please PM me with offers or let me know if you are wanting to sell her! Im always up for negotiation!

Hi! can anyone donate me Rowan please? he was my new leaf villager and i’d love to reconnect with my favorite villager! i just started the game so i dont have much to offer unfortunately

Hiya! I’m on the search for Beau~

Not a huge lot to offer in bells/nmt but I’m also willing to trade villagers!

I have Pietro, Stitches, Plucky, Hamlet, Maddie, or Elvis that I can trade him for. (all obtained naturally!)

p.s. - I’ll have to politely decline the amiibos that may produce glitches :’< Not willing to risk it for for the biscuit sorry

Otherwise, let me know if you him and hopefully we can reach an agreement!~

Hiya! I’m on the search for Beau~

Not a huge lot to offer in bells/nmt but I’m also willing to trade villagers!

I have Pietro, Stitches, Plucky, Hamlet, Maddie, or Elvis that I can trade him for. (all obtained naturally!)

p.s. - I’ll have to politely decline the amiibos that may produce glitches :’< Not willing to risk it for for the biscuit sorry

Otherwise, let me know if you him and hopefully we can reach an agreement!~
[/QUOT
Nvm

Anybody looking for Tammy the Uchi Bear? She will be moving out tomorrow. Looking for Marshal or Raymond but I know she's not high tier enough.

I can't for the life of me remember who on here was trying to look for Molly! She will be in boxes either tomorrow or the next day.

If you have any of my dreamies (in my signature) *hint, looking desperately for Kiki, that would be great, but if you don't then 3 Nook Mile Tickets will be suffice. I have an empty slot, so if I see Kiki on the tours, I will let everyone know and take her off my wishlist!

And by the way, please do not trade if the villagers got kicked out via Amiibo. They will be glitched and will not move in.

Looking for Wolfgang, Molly, Pekoe and Merry not forced out!! ):

lf any of these: marshal, lily, tybalt, muffy - i'd prefer to offer igb or i could eventually offer stitches, skye, jeremiah, june, etc when one of them moves out.

not accepting amiibo scanned villagers atm, but random move ins + island move ins are good. only accepting natural move outs (tt/cycling reqs.) i know this sounds picky but i don't want to chance receiving a glitched villager again. pm if interested!
I have marshal for auction right now!

LF: Jacques, Kyle, Kevin, or Boris
I can pay up to 32 bells on here! I need one of them asap so I can continue moving out a villager for my friend. Much appreciated if possible at this late time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back