• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I found Raddle!! I'm only still looking for Stitches and Lucky or Genji 💞

Trying to kick out:
-Sterling
-Colton

I can trade up to 5 NMT, also have several hybrids (mostly lillies, cosmos, and hyacinths)

Last edited:
Looking for Willow! Offering 40 NMT
She's the last one I need, if anyone has her IN BOXES, please let me know!! ;w;

Last edited:
I don’t have room currently but I wanna put it out there that I’m looking for Megan. :j I can offer a paltry amount of NMTs or villagers (via amiibo - I have every single amiibo except the new ones, obv). Also TBT if the bells are working again!

Edit - I’ve obtained Megan :j

Last edited:
Looking for Dizzy, Tia, Cyd, Eloise, Or Margie <3
(I also havent been able to find a definite yes or no if Ellie is in the game but I'd love her too)
I have dizzy in boxes if you're still interested!

LF: Judy FT: Frita, Bunnie, or Skye pm me if you have her and want to trade she’s the last dreamie I have left 🥺

Hi, I'm looking for Drake, Molly and Ketchup. In return I can offer Chevre, Audie or Kidd.

I'm also looking for Freckles and Gloria, can offer Canberra or Jeremiah for them.

If you don't want any of my villagers in return I can offer some bells or NMT, just message me!

I'm crazy but I'm looking for Raymond, I can offer 35 nmt, 3 million, tbt, hybrids, star fragments ect. Please let me know if anyone would be willing to sell him!

Hello, Marina is moving out! I´m looking for Raymond or NMTs. Pls pm me with your offer :) (She was not kicked out by amiibo cards)

Still looking for Sherb, paying around 20nmt for him.
Rudy and Claudia as well, paying around 1-3 tickets for them or some bells.

Natural move outs only and only island or random move ins.

PM

Looking for Bunnie, Cookie, Cherry, Mint, Flurry, Raymond, Bob, Roald, Jeremiah, and Tom <3 I don't have that many interesting villagers rn, but I do have Sherb if anyone wants him, and Phil is leaving soon

Looking for Raymond!! Can pay up too 600-700 nmt for him!! (Won’t do 1000+ so don’t ask)

LF
olivia.png
please PM price!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back