• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Wolfgang!! PM what'd you'd want for him!! ;o;

- Genji has been found!!
💕🥺

Last edited:
LF rolf, will offer art or nmt, my twitter bakuatsukiyu if that helps

Attachments

• jnkjnkjnknk.png
    jnkjnkjnknk.png
    704.9 KB · Views: 10
  • hair2.png
    hair2.png
    776.2 KB · Views: 6
  • injkjkjknkprev.png
    injkjkjknkprev.png
    906.7 KB · Views: 5
Currently looking for Zucker, Marina, Static and Wendy
I have: Bluebear, Coco, Pekoe, Reneigh, Diana, Daisy, Tucker, Olaf, Moe, Ozzie
However I don't want to trade Moe and Ozzie
Post automatically merged:

I have Diana, Coco and Reneigh
Hey I have wendy! I’m not really looking for any characters but i am looking for nmts if you’re interested! The current offer is 5 nmts ^^

[LF] Molly, Ketchup, Blanche, Twiggy
[FT] Lucy, Pango, Shari, Gruff, NMT, bells, items

I can't for the life of me remember who on here was trying to look for Molly! She will be in boxes either tomorrow or the next day.

If you have any of my dreamies (in my signature) *hint, looking desperately for Kiki, that would be great, but if you don't then 3 Nook Mile Tickets will be suffice. I have an empty slot, so if I see Kiki on the tours, I will let everyone know and take her off my wishlist!

And by the way, please do not trade if the villagers got kicked out via Amiibo. They will be glitched and will not move in.

I'm looking for Molly :) Sadly don't have any of your dreamies but I can give NMT!

Still looking for Fauna, Kiki, Molly, Flora, or Stitches!
FT: Cranston, Sprinkle, Reneigh, Peck, Alice I can also offer NMT and bells :)

I have a plot open today, and I used up all of my NMT... Turnip prices are bad as well so I can't set up anything.
LF: Fang, Zucker, Pierce, Lily, Lucky, or Raddle. Raymond and Bob are such pipe dreams that I'm not even going to list them.
I can give as many TBT as you'd like from me!
Please DM me if you're interested. I can only really do this today since plots and moving are so unpredictable this time aha

Last edited:
Currently looking for Zucker, Marina, Static and Wendy
I have: Bluebear, Coco, Pekoe, Reneigh, Diana, Daisy, Tucker, Olaf, Moe, Ozzie
However I don't want to trade Moe and Ozzie

I have Diana, Coco and Reneigh

I have Wendy. Would you be willing to trade for Coco?

I can't for the life of me remember who on here was trying to look for Molly! She will be in boxes either tomorrow or the next day.

If you have any of my dreamies (in my signature) *hint, looking desperately for Kiki, that would be great, but if you don't then 3 Nook Mile Tickets will be suffice. I have an empty slot, so if I see Kiki on the tours, I will let everyone know and take her off my wishlist!

And by the way, please do not trade if the villagers got kicked out via Amiibo. They will be glitched and will not move in.
Do you still have Molly

LF coco still! Preferably with original furniture, and not force kicked via amiibo or camper. Can offer 40 nmt, tbt, and lots of hybrid flowers.

Last edited:
looking for baabara & lopez (previous lopez suffered The Glitch and was lost 😭)
i can pay in NMT, IGB, item or DIY trades, or tbt (its back yay)! thanks so much

LF Kabuki, Kiki, Marshall, Genji, and Flurry (In order of preference from most to least)
I can pay a lot of bells and at most 10 NMT (I could also trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back