• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda new to this but I'm currently looking for Judy! I'm in the process of trying to kick a villager out of my island, once I do I'll update this post (or make a new post if it takes more than 4 hours). I also have Diana, and I could try to get her in boxes after getting Judy if anyone's interested!

Edit: I ended up moving out the villager!

Last edited:
So happy to be able to say Pashmina and Lucky have been found!

If you have any of the following please let me know! I'm looking for Kyle, Tiffany, and Blanche right now! I don't mind waiting & I have no preference for whether or not they were natural move-ins or amiibo cards! I'm only looking to get my dreamies! 💖

I also have pending offers for Piper, Olivia & Rod going on right now but I'd still love to know if you have any of them available in any form just in case something gets cancelled ☺

Villagers I have in my town currently & would love to trade are;
Vesta & Coach! I'm holding a payment offer for Vesta right now for in case she pings me before i get any trades, but would still love to trade her for a dreamie of mine if you happen to have any of them!

I also have Peanut & Apple in my town, but have pending trades going on with them for Piper & Olivia. If you still want either of them, let me know and I'll let you lurk for them in case they don't get back to me! Apple is currently in boxes.

Looking for these villagers (listed in order of priority!): Eugene, Antonio, Marina, Ribbot

I can offer up to 3 NMT or any amount of IGB.
hi, I have Eugene, also I'm a noob on this website what's igb?
Post automatically merged:

LF Scoot, Bob, Eugene, Cherry, Ruby, Ankha, Marshal

Definitely know for sure I can't afford the last two but yeah
hi I have Eugene, how much where u thinking for him? x

Looking for Pietro and selling Marina-- she's in boxes and I'm looking to sell her for NMT tonight or trade her for Pietro.

Looking for Willow and Poppy IN BOXES!
Offering 40 NMT for each
First come first serve

I’m looking for Judy! I love Marshal, but I’d be willing to trade him for Judy. I also have Reneigh available for trade in exchange for Judy.

Looking for Pietro and selling Marina-- she's in boxes and I'm looking to sell her for NMT tonight or trade her for Pietro.

Hi! I have Pietro and willing to trade him for Marina~ he’s not in boxes currently but I can TT to make that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back