• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any sisterly/uchi villager!! My top choices are Agnes Fuchsia Canberra Deirdre Hazel Pashmina Reneigh Shari Tammy Diva Katt
I have Pashmina! I can get her in boxes tonight, since I'm negotiating another trade. What do you have to offer for her?

lf marshal, judy, raymond, muffy, tybalt

can offer maple, skye, sherb, stitches, agnes, diys, materials, igb......
sorry but unfortunately i don't have hundreds of nmts to fork over for raymond and i probably wouldn't even if i did

I'm looking for Judy! I have an empty plot available and could trade Diana in return for her, but it would take me some time to get Diana into boxes.

Edit: I also have Bob as well if you want Bob for Judy.

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Olivia :< pleaase please PM me or ping me if you have her offering even bell and NMT I have :>

FOR OLIVIA.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for Doc... I can offer bells and NMT... I’ll find him one day 😂

hello! my friend is currently looking for lolly in boxes as he has a plot open right now for her and that's his last dreamie! :') if anyone could help, i'd greatly appreciate that

Still looking for Sherb, Rudy and Claudia.

Only accepting natural move outs. No amiibo.
Only random move ins/island move ins too. No scanned cards please for them.

Paying no more than 20ish for Sherb in NMT. And less for the other two.
Can offer bells and/or hyrids if preferred. PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back