• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for peanut! Have a free spot now. Can offer 10nmts, igbs, hybrids, Kyle, Gayle, ursala, Hornsby or tipper if interested please pm me!

Last edited:
Taking a risk with the glitch plot for this.... fingers crossed. lol I have an open spot right now.

Looking for SHERB. Only ping to move out please. Will pay about 20 nmts for him.

EDIT - Will trade Reneigh for Sherb if anyone is looking for the opposite of me. 😊

Last edited:
looking for Diana and Judy!

I can offer tbt, igb, up to 25 nmt, and amiibo villagers! I have Merengue, Stitches, Julian, Marina, Chief, Rosie, Punchy, Ankha, Maple, and more!

i have judy, she just moved in! would you me trade for punchy?

Currently looking for Pietro, Shep, and Kidd. I atm have Flurry to offer who will be in boxes shortly!
I'm also looking for Lucky to give to a good friend who's offered to give me Stitches! Willing to pay super handsomely for him. ;w;
LF: Apollo or Shep
FT: IGB, NMT, Rosie, Goldie or Stitches !!
please dm me if interested!!!!!
Looking for Shep, I have an open plot and would love to have my favorite villager move in! I have 10 NMT and about 250k bells.
Looking for Shep,Eugene and Reneigh. Can offer bells or NMT
Hello! Just letting you know I currently have Shep in boxes on my thread here. Thanks! :)

Still looking for Willow and/or Poppy IN BOXES
Will pay 40 NMT for each of them
First come first serve!

DM me!

Looking for Judy! I can trade either Diana or Bob for her if given enough time. (I'm time traveling to move them out naturally!)

Last edited:
Looking for: Wolfgang, Raymond, Chester, Tia, and Coco.

For trade: Stitches, Sprinkle, Doc, Victoria, bells, nmt, random diys, ton of hybrids, and cataloguing services.

Last edited:
Looking for Snake, Dom or Rudy currently ^^

As well as Claudia

No amiibo, natural move outs and only island/random move ins. No scanned cards please.

PM if available ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back