• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a long shot, but i'm looking for pietro! i have a star wand + fragments, a few NMT, and i am totally willing to check wishlists! i had him in my old town but had to reset...missing him very much :( pls pm me!
i have teddy, aurora, audie, broccolo, and deirdre!

Still on the never ending hunt for Olivia. Can pay in IGB or crafted Celeste items. Used all my tickets hunting her hahaha.

LF: Raymond, Felicity, Bruce, some jock (Genji, Bill?)
FT: Bells, tickets, Pinky, Lopez, Punchy (for either Raymond or tickets), Olive
i saw on another post that you are looking for stitches and will trade punchy for him. are you still looking to do this?

LF: muffy, tangy, tasha, lobo, ahnka, gladys and cherry!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Dizzy and Bill!
Offering igb and nmt for them.
i have dizzy! make an offer :) i’m trying to get rid of one of my elephants

Last edited:
Looking for Marshal still! ♡
I can offer pure NMT or trade Audie + NMT for him. ^_^
I have ~200-300 NMT but I can grind for more!!

Please PM me if you have him~

1587318935154.png

this cute wolf, skye, is in boxes! current offer is 20 nook miles tickets, buyout is whoever offers next tbh cause i'd like to move her out now

LF: JUDY

FT: FANG, STITCHES, FRANCINE, MARSHAL, ROSIE, DIANA, FAUNA, PUNCHY, ETC.

Hi guys! My brother's birthday is in 3 days and I'm desperately looking for Judy to give him. I have lots of amiibo cards of villagers, or I can offer you bells or NMT. If you have any of these villagers and want any other villagers than the ones Iisted, message or comment! I may have the one you're looking for 😊. Please help!

do you still happen to be looking for judy?

LF: muffy, soleil, tangy, tasha, lobo, ahnka, gladys and cherry!
Post automatically merged:

i have dizzy! make an offer :) i’m trying to get rid of one of my elephants
I have Soleil in boxes right now if you want to make an offer :)

I have both I think. Not sure about dotty! But if you wanted to trade for Judy I have her!

i am thinking i will to trade judy for punchy.
i’m still looking for dotty though, so if you do have her, is there a way we could work something out for her as well?

Looking for Kid Cat! Open to trading stuff or if someone’s just feeling generous

tumblr_inline_o2cgl54bRD1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Chevre the normal goat is moving off my island today, if anyone would like her.

EDIT: someone took her. Thank you!:blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back