• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time looking for Judy!!! She’s the last of the dreamies I need :-(. I can offer Diana, TBT, IGB, and over 20 nmt (I don’t have much :’( ). I have Amiibo cards for Merengue, Marshal, Lily, Phoebe, June, Olivia, Carmen, & Fuchsia if that helps.

LF: Raddle!
I'll have a plot available for him in a few minutes. I can offer some TBT if need be :)

looking for:
vivian, olivia, diana or whitney
(purrl/broffina [would offer less for broffina] are also fine!)

offering:
a whole inventory full of tarantulas that i would sell at your island since my nooks cranny is currently upgrading! on top of that i could give you 4 pink roses, a black tulip or a purple rose

Anyone looking for Biskit the lazy dog?? He pinged me earlier today and I don't want him going to void... feel free to DM me :3

LF either Raymond or Judy

Im a new member here and i made an account just to see if anyone was nice enough to let me know they have judy or raymond in boxed bc i cant find anyone else anywhere ;^; ill be willing to pay for either one of them too i just wantoneofthemsobaaad,especiallyraymond! if anyone does have one of them id appreciate if we can do business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back