• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking for Mira and Stitches, I have an open plot that I'm looking to fill as soon as possible!

Looking for: Agnes (non-starter home if that carries over), Del, Poppy, Amelia, Willow, Wade, Raymond, Phil

I dont time travel really or abuse glitches.. So I don't have any insance amoung of bells, nook miles tickets, or DIYs so I guess I have to look for giveaways.

Although, I do have the following for trades:
Olaf (god please leave), Murphy, Pashmina, Iggly, Roscoe, Norm, Pudge

Looking for Genji, he is currently leaving my island (not sure exactly why) but the wife and I did not want him to leave.. not sure if I can get him back so soon or how to trade/sell him so if someone could pm me with some info on it that’d be great :) thank you

Looking For: Dom

I am willing to offer in-game bells up to 2mil or up to 100k worth of nook miles tickets.
I can also offer: Merengue, Marshal, Maple, Lucky, Ankha, Stitches, Fang, Skye, Carmen, Pietro, or Tom.

If you want to trade any of the villagers I listed, I can try to get them to move out naturally, or I can force them to boxes with an amiibo. Make sure to include your preference if you reply please!!

Looking For: Dom

I am willing to offer in-game bells up to 2mil or up to 100k worth of nook miles tickets.
I can also offer: Merengue, Marshal, Maple, Lucky, Ankha, Stitches, Fang, Skye, Carmen, Pietro, or Tom.

If you want to trade any of the villagers I listed, I can try to get them to move out naturally, or I can force them to boxes with an amiibo. Make sure to include your preference if you reply please!!

I will trade you Dom for Merengue! I'll need to get her in boxes, though!

I will trade you Dom for Merengue! I'll need to get her in boxes, though!
Do you care if I get Merengue in boxes with an amiibo? I am not sure if the move-in glitch was fixed or not. I remember hearing somewhere that it was fixed, but if you want to be safe, I will try and get her to move out naturally. Please let me know when Dom is in boxes so I can come grab him!

LF Shep, Lily, Lolly, Whitney, Freya, Poppy, Pecan, Marshall, Sylvanna, Reneigh, Fauna, Diana, Piper, Maple, Stitches, June, Judy, Gayle, Bill, Gloria, Molly, Ketchup, Gladys, Blanche, Flora, or Julia. I can offer in game bells for any of these. I dont have nmt. I'm not super rich, but could offer upto a few mil for the right villager. I have one open spot right now!

Last edited:
how much are you looking to sell him for?
Current offer for him is 20nmts. At the current moment I don’t have a buyout price for him. I’ll set that when he is in boxes. You can check my cycling thread if you wish to lurk for him! I’ll ping you when he is in boxes!

Looking for Dom~ Can pay in NMT so please let me know if anyone has him in boxes
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back