• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im no longer looking for rosie! my last dreamie is ruby. i have about 30 nmt plus some millions (igb) im willing to pay for her, i also have hybrids and tbt bells. please let me know if you're interested! 😊🐰🌷

LF Punchy or Moe

Can offer 20 NMT for one of them :) Thank you!

Got Moe from someone. Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for Phoebe but very low on NMT and IGB however do have some TBT! Not sure how popular she is but love her to bits!! Please and thanks :)

Looking for Rosie too <3

JUDY IN BOXES!
Let me know your offer or trade :)

Attachments

• judy.jpg
    judy.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
LF: Ava, Deli, Beau, Teddy, Merengue and Pippy! They are my main dreamies (since I had most of them in New Lead I'm attached to them) I can offer lots of bells or some NMT though I prefer to save the NMT for ones that I know to be pricier like Merengue or Beau, Ava and Deli I hope I could get with bells!

In my town I have Timbra, Curlos, and Gladys, if anyone wanted to trade for any of them I could hold them until they're ready to leave. Please respond or DM me!

Looking for Raymond! I can trade any combination of Molly, Coco, Marshal, or Marina.

Edit: Got Raymond from a friend :blush:

Last edited:
Looking for Phoebe but very low on NMT and IGB however do have some TBT! Not sure how popular she is but love her to bits!! Please and thanks :)

Looking for Rosie too <3
I can help you w Rosie! I have her amibo card but I'd need to do some tt to make room for her though which i was planning on to do anyways!

I can help you w Rosie! I have her amibo card but I'd need to do some tt to make room for her though which i was planning on to do anyways!

Oh wow that would be amazing, thank you!! A little worried though as I don't TT and unsure when I'll have a spare plot (had one but damn Murphy moving in now apparently!)!! But hugely appreciate it and would love her if possible!

Oh wow that would be amazing, thank you!! A little worried though as I don't TT and unsure when I'll have a spare plot (had one but damn Murphy moving in now apparently!)!! But hugely appreciate it and would love her if possible!
Of course it's not a problem at all :D I'll wait until you have more space then but before tuen just wondering if i could have fang in exchange since I saw him on your list? If not that's fine to!!

Looking for Raymond.

Can offer: Diana, Audie, Zucker, Marina + 200 NMTs (maybe more if I can grind lol) on top of the villagers if needed. + 1 mil bells if needed too.

Of course it's not a problem at all :D I'll wait until you have more space then but before tuen just wondering if i could have fang in exchange since I saw him on your list? If not that's fine to!!

Thank you so much!! I'm so sorry but the list in my signature is from New Leaf, haven't updated it yet!! Although of course if he happens to show up any time soon he's yours. I hope it's still okay! If I still have him you're welcome to my NL Fang when he moves! And if it's any help, in New Horizons I'll be getting rid of: Ed, Flo, Naomi, Cole, and Peggy whenever they're ready to leave! And most likely Zucker too!

Thank you so much!! I'm so sorry but the list in my signature is from New Leaf, haven't updated it yet!! Although of course if he happens to show up any time soon he's yours. I hope it's still okay! If I still have him you're welcome to my NL Fang when he moves! And if it's any help, in New Horizons I'll be getting rid of: Ed, Flo, Naomi, Cole, and Peggy whenever they're ready to leave! And most likely Zucker too!
Oh alright then thanks anyways though! I'm not really interested in the rest of tje villagers though but ill still give you rosie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back