• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing her going for free or for 10-20 nmt over the past week (or posts never being responded to). I’d be able to do 30 just to bump it up a bit!
Okay, whatever you are willing to give me is fine! Are you willing to wait until I can get her into boxes?

I did a search for anyone who was looking for coach and found this post. If your still needing him, he'll be in boxes and I'll be available tomorrow (5-16) from approx 7am-9am (mountain time) if you want to pick him up, we can work out a trade if your interested, just dm me. Otherwise i plan to post his availability publicly.

Bump, coach currently open for anyone interested.

Yes, I am! :D What were you looking for? I'm just starting out so I don't have much, but I can offer NMT! Just lmk what your asking price is!
How many NMT could you offer for him?

I can only offer 10 NMT at the moment. ; A; If he is not in boxes, I can try to get some more.
He’s not in boxes yet but I can get him in boxes this evening for you ! (It’s 5pm for me so that’d be in maybe 1-2 hours)

He’s not in boxes yet but I can get him in boxes this evening for you ! (It’s 5pm for me so that’d be in maybe 1-2 hours)
Oh! Would 10 NMT be enough? And if I adopt another villager today, would I also be able to adopt Raddle? Are villager adoptions limited to 1 per day? I have enough open spots for multiple villagers! Sorry, I'm a bit new to this xD

Oh! Would 10 NMT be enough? And if I adopt another villager today, would I also be able to adopt Raddle? Are villager adoptions limited to 1 per day? I have enough open spots for multiple villagers! Sorry, I'm a bit new to this xD
if you have an empty plot of land then you could take him! Would there by any chance you could do a little higher than 10? If not I’ll take it anyways aha

if you have an empty plot of land then you could take him! Would there by any chance you could do a little higher than 10? If not I’ll take it anyways aha
Ok I do have an open plot! Yay! I don't have any more than 10, but I could throw in like some Gold Nuggets if that will help ; A; Or some stacks of wood xD I'm sorry I really don't have much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back