• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Willow for my little sister! Can offer IGB, NMT and TBT.

looking for coco, chrissy, lucky, maple, daisy, kiki!
Still looking for Kiki?
Post automatically merged:

i'm looking for:
• cashmere
• ellie
• henry
• katt
• kiki
• lily
• nate
• papi
• rudy
• tad

i can offer whatever p much! :^)
I have Kiki here what would you offer for her?

Ok I do have an open plot! Yay! I don't have any more than 10, but I could throw in like some Gold Nuggets if that will help ; A; Or some stacks of wood xD I'm sorry I really don't have much.
If you’d like to grab him in a few minutes PM me and I’ll drop my dodo code !

Does anyone have Alice, the normal Koala? I am looking for her and I have NMTs I can offer in exchange. Would prefer original if possible.

I ended up buying the amiibo cards for Goose, Plucky, Monique, and Olivia. So Alice is all I am looking for.

I got her on nookazon from a very friendly trader. Now I have a little aussie friend for Walt~ <3

Looking for Lucky!!! can offer IGB or NMT!!

64e2fb0d8c94ed4f3cbbf9bb95e697a5821b3826_00.jpg

Hey! LF: Stella, Goldie, Merry, & Ursala
FT: Skye & Rocket
I can also pay NMT!
Hi! I have merry that you could have for free? In boxes currently, she has been forced out by amiibo but that glitch was patched so there should be no issues ^^ I think she is 100% original too!

I’m still looking for Tom. I have Whitney I can trade or IGB. I want that cranky cat 😩

Hi! I have merry that you could have for free? In boxes currently, she has been forced out by amiibo but that glitch was patched so there should be no issues ^^ I think she is 100% original too!
Hey! I'd be interested! How long do you think you'll keep her in boxes for? I can TT to get an open plot. ^^

Hey! I'd be interested! How long do you think you'll keep her in boxes for? I can TT to get an open plot. ^^
Well I'm pretty relaxed and can always watch a couple shows so as long as it doesnt run into tomorrow I'll keep ahold of her for you ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back