• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF, Kid Cat, Ankha, Genji, Coco or Lolly! Willing to pay NMTs!

Looking for Lolly or Lucky! PM me if they’re in boxes! (Esp if you’re looking for 30 NMT or else or just ig bells !!)

Hi all!

Lionel asked to leave this morning. He's only been on the island a few days, but I decided to accept. He's now looking for a good home. He's not one of the more popular villagers but he's always singing and has very distinguished dress sense.

Please let me know if you can give him a new home! He's completely free and original and will be in boxes tomorrow (28th May)

LF: Marshal still I'm pretty desperate for him lol 🙂 but I would also like Marina
I have an offer of igb to give you if you have either of them 😊
And I will have an open plot soon 😊

Looking for Fuchsia.

Fauna is ready to move out, and wanted another deer to take her spot on the island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back