• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! i’m LF tangy, i have a free plot of land right now, and i have NMT to trade for her she’s so cute :3

Hello! I’m looking for Lucky and Merengue! I will pay with NMT/Bells/Hybrids. Message me if you have them in boxes today! TYSM

if anyone's looking for ozzie i have him in boxes, ps hes free C:

Hi all, still looking for Boris the pig. Offering IGBs, NMTs or a vast assortment of fossils, DIY recipes, or crafting.

Chevre is in boxes rn I need her gone. Taking like 20 NMT for her if you can take her rn

me, my sister, and my mom are selling some villagers that are currently on our islands!

we have these for sell:
ellie
dotty
sly

bubbles
charlise
hornsby
goose
graham
naomi

we are accepting nmt and igb for them!

LF Whitney for the 29th of May. Erik just asked to leave and will be in boxes tomorrow meaning I will have space for Whitney by Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back