• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fauna in boxes!!!! PM me for offers. Looking for a mix of NMT and bells or NMT and flowers

Edit - found a villager for now!

I'm looking for any of these guys! (I reset fairly recently asdhjkl )

Skye
Lolly
Stitches
Olivia
Marshal
Phoebe
Ruby
Diana
Coco
Hi, if you are still looking for Diana she will be in boxes on my island tomorrow! If you would like her, i would love NMT or IGB in return☺️

Shep is moving! Looking for: Molly, Lolly, Chevre and Lilly :3

Looking for Reneigh or Dom! I have a plot available can pick up straight away. I can pay in NMT, TBT, Bells! Or can trade for Rosie 😊

looking for; Avery the cranky eagle, Caroline the normal squirrel, Broffina the Snooty chicken and finally Drago the lazy alligator.. please pm me I have a plot available RIGHT NOW!!!

if anyone's looking for fauna i'll be moving her out via amiibo very soon! will take 20 nmt or 75 tbt for her if ever

I have a free plot today. My remaining dreamies are Shep, Kiki, and Frobert. Please let me know if you have any of these guys moving out. :)

Hey guys, Diana will be in boxes tomorrow and I have an auction going today:

I don't think I'm asking too much NMT. I have lowered the buyout price already

Still looking for renee! (the rhino not the horse) can pay in tbt

Looking for Snake, Dom, or Puddles
I can offer nmt and I also have flurry in my town atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back