• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the rest of my dream team. They aren’t as circulated so I’m having trouble finding them. I can pay
6EE416D0-C29A-437A-98D1-5054E48C23A3.jpeg

I am currently looking for

Shep-need original
Deirdre-need original
Melba-need original

I can pay in igb,nmt,what I have left of tbt
And ask I might have an item or something you want <3

EDIT: Found her!

Looking for Piper, can offer bells or wishlist items

Could also trade Sprinkle for her, she's currently in boxes

Last edited:
Im looking for Raymond for my friend. She rlly wants him but I'm willing to pay for him because she's done so much for me 🙂
She probably doesn't have a plot but I can tell you when she does. Please PM me if you have Raymond, he doesn't have to be in boxes right now or if you have his amiibo that would be good too I guess. Thank you 🙂

Ok if you have 3 that would suffice. I’m waiting on somebody to get their stitches in boxes, then once I get him moved in I’ll work on ribbot
Okay thank you! I have a plot open today so I’ll be free for the rest of the day so just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back