• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if it seems like im spamming this im just trying to get her before my empty spot gets automatically filled in; looking for marina! I do not have any nmt right now but i could offer bells or a gemini closet?
also looking for raymond but NOT for me. I already have raymond but my friend really wants him and i'd like to get him for her. maybe i could do art in exchange? let me know.
Dm’d you about art trade for marina. Thanks

LF: Punchy, the Lazy Cat!

Currently trying to kick out another village, so I won’t be ready for him for a couple of days.

Can compensate with NMT, IGBells, or items from my catalogue.

Thank you!

Looking for Pierce, Hopper, Cranston, or Julia! I have an open plot today and would love any of them!

LF: Poncho
I have an open lot, will trade NMTs or whatever else you may want.

Looking for : still looking for Olivia in boxes for acnl ;-;

I can offer art unless you're willing to give for free. If you have her or are interested just respond and I can dm example of art.

One or two pieces of clothing as he is one of the first villagers I had

hopper in boxes!
will trade for: anhka, any wolf, or julian.
will also trade for bells. your offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back