• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Judy, Punchy, Stitches or Dobie

Offering: 64 NMTs (I have 129k so I can only redeem that much atm)
Bells (I have around 2mil)
TBT
Items off your wishlist
Some hybrids
Amiibo villagers
And anythin in my shop atm (Natsukashi Shack)
I can also craft stuff, I have all the summer items, I can make a moon, various but not all flower crowns/wreaths, some gold stuff and other stuff.

Edit: I can only do this later tonight, prob around 10:30pm EST and all day tomorrow as I have an animal moving out (Tutu)
I currently have a Punchy

Looking for Wolfgang! I have many NMT’s and bells so just looking for a good offer I’ve already spent hundreds trying to find him myself :(

I’ve spent hundreds on NMT’s trying to find him myself but it’s proving impossible :( just wondering if anyone has him in boxes atm?

Hello :) I am looking for one of these dreamies:
Coco, Tangy, Audie, Marshal, Raymond, and Marina.
I know the last four are harder to obtain but I thought Id ask. I have some nmts and a lot more bells, thank you very much :)

my friend want Julian so how much for it ??
Julian
Post automatically merged:

my friend want Julian so how much for it ??

So I am looking for people for my friend so here is who I need
Julian, Olaf, Roscoe, Bob, Ketchup, Roise, Bettina or merengue.
we are willing to pay for it
Please and thank you ! 💙
[/QUOTE]
I have Ketchup in boxes today

My boyfriend has Merengue in boxes if anyone wants her? She's not 100% original as she has been given a dress and a shirt. Also need to be able to pick her up in the next couple of hours. Looking for NMT offers! :)

Hi everyone this is my dreamie list! Just let me know if anyone has them, and are planning to let them go! They are:
Judy
Daisy

that’s it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back