• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone looking for Diana? I can get her in boxes if someone is 😊 message me if you’re looking for her! ❤️

I'm looking for Muffy or Julian, preferably original housing although non-original clothing is okay! I have a plot and can pay in nmt, igb, or wishlist items~

Desperately looking for Fuchsia, Vivian, or A Small Peppy. I have an open plot today and would love to here some offers. Thanks :)

I’m currently looking for Diana! I will move out Rolf or Sally for her if anyone wants to trade, otherwise I can pay in tbt! :)

looking for june... no plots available atm but i will absolutely time travel if anyone's got her moving out anytime.

LF Raymond 🐱 - doesnt have to be original. I can pay in NMTs. I dont TT so would be grateful if you could hold him until I have a plot open

I have original Walker if you want him. Not sure when I will be able to give him to you, it may be on Saturday morning
That would be perfect because currently, I don't have a plot. When he pings please PM so we can discuss the trade.

Looking for Sherb, Audie, Ankha, Lolly, and Marshall. I only have room for one right now so I can only buy one right now. I can pay in NMT's. Please message me if you're willing to sell any of those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back