• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants mallary the snooty duck for free, let me know. She will be in boxes tomorrow

I have Marina in boxes. She's not totally original, she has some furniture pieces I gave her but they match her room. She's still wearing her normal outfit. I'm not looking for any villagers, and she's free to anyone that super wants her. Thank you!

I have Hippeux in boxes in the tiny possibility someone wants him lol Free to a good home.

LF in the following ranking order: Apollo, Lucky, Julian, Drago

Please PM me if you can get Apollo (or the others) in boxes for me to come get him (them) on 6/26! (I do not TT). While one person said 2 weeks ago they could get Apollo via Amiibo, I have not heard back. Thank you!!

Can offer many NMT, bells, or anything else.

I have an unoriginal Pietro thinking about moving right now. I havent given him any furniture, but he does have a waistcoat. I really need some bells rn, but I’ll take what I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back