• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine! Just send me a pm when she's ready and I'll get a plot up for her. I'll also send your TBT now.

Thanks for the TBT! 🙂

I just returned home right now, so after eating a quick lunch, I'll work on getting Pekoe in boxes. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Audie is moving!! She is gifted. Looking for 25 tbt.

she'll be in boxes tomorrow.

Last edited:
< >
Post automatically merged:

That's fine! Just send me a pm when she's ready and I'll get a plot up for her. I'll also send your TBT now.

Hello, just letting you know I'm actively working on getting Pekoe in boxes now.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your patience.

Merengue will be in boxes on November 3 so I will have an empty plot on Thursday. I'm looking for Monty or Stu to move in.

Looking for Lobo!! Willing to pay a high amount of (in game) bells or NMTs, or a combination of both. Thank you so much.

Looking for Felicity or Bunnie! Marina just moved out so I currently have an open plot. I’m willing to pay in igb or Sanrio items if you are in need of any!

I'm resetting and looking for Dom, Sherb, Nan, Chevre, Zell, Ruby, and Vivian. I have NMT and a small amount of TBT. TY!

Looking for Raymond, Ankha, or Beau. I don't really have much to offer bell wise so I'm not picky on whichever I get. Update: got a villager in the campsite

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Sasha amiibo yet? 😭

you actually do not need an amiibo card to get any of the new villagers. They are available on nmt mystery islands and they seem to have boosted the probability for them, most people are finding new villagers in less than 50 tickets (for me it was after 9 tickets)

no guarantee it will be Sasha that you find, but he is available now through the mystery islands and campsite.

the amiibo cards do not release until tomorrow (5 November)

also looking for shino lolol would be paying in tbt, nmt, or a spring sakura collectible TT

looking for ruby, dotty, maybe pippy or cole,but preferably (very much so) one of the first 2. and they must be ungifted! offering tbt, IGB depending on how much it is

I'm looking for Sasha or Ione. I can pay TBT, NMTs, or have the following Series 5 amiibo cards/villagers to trade: Sherb, Megan, Dom, Audie, Cyd, Judy, Tiansheng, Shino, Marlo, Petri, Cephalobot, Quinn, Ace, Rio, Frett, Azalea, Roswell

looking for daisy, etoile, jeremiah, and shino! can trade nmt, bells, or items from my catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back