• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Raymond. He's so darn cute. Once I get him for myself, I'll be trying to get him for 3 of my friends.
I'm offering these villagers that I have the amiibo of:
Julian, Stitches, Marshal, Diana, Lily, Wolfgang, Pietro, Merengue, Marina, Muffy, Kid Cat, Bob, and Ankha.
I'm also offering up bells, nook tickets, star fragments, and various furniture.
If you need a quick response, please add me on discord - my ID is tsuki#5727 . I check that more than I do the forums.

Hi, I'm looking for Boots, Deirdre and Bonbon!
edit : I don’t have room anymore, but as soon as one of my villagers leave I would be able to adopt again! :)

Last edited:
Looking for Dobie!

he’s the last villager I’m looking for! I can offer NMT, IGB, Star Fragments, or TBT if the system is fixed :).

I’m looking for: Kiki, Julian, Agnes, Blanche, Merengue, Frobert, and Mira.

Some of them are pretty popular but I really don’t have much to offer for them other than hybrid tulips or TBT. The less popular ones I’d be happy to take off your hands though provided I have room.

LF Savannah!

Have Marshal, Fauna, Cherry, Marcel, Sprocket, Bangle, Klaus, Maple, Harry, and Flip. Flip ready to move.

Happy to pay what I can.

ETA I have found her!

Last edited:
Looking for Cole :c

Can pay in bells and seasonal autumn stuff if you want any of those! (currently can make yellow-leaf pile, pile of leaves, leaf campsite, traditional balancing toy, tree's bounty lamp, tree's bounty little tree, pine bonsai tree, tree's bounty mobile and acorn pochette)

reposting as its been 4 hours!
LF: Julian
FT: nmt, sanrio posters, rosie, tbt

Found!

Last edited:
LF: Marshal, Flurry, Diana, Sherb
FT: NMT, TBT (when available), some villagers (PM)

Hey guys! I'm looking for Francine, Chrissy and O'Hare!
I can offer NMT, TBT bells (when they're available again on the site) or IG bells!
Also note that I have Audie with me so a potential trade could be possible :)

hello! i have Francine on my island and I've just met Chrissy on an island tour. I could ask her to move to my island if you want her? Im looking for IG bells, how much would you offer? :)

LF Savannah!

Have Marshal, Fauna, Cherry, Marcel, Sprocket, Bangle, Klaus, Maple, Harry, and Flip. Flip ready to move.

Happy to pay what I can.

Would love to exchange my Savannah for your Marshal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back