• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have Colton in boxes right now, willing to take any offer of nmt/igb :)
Hi! Do you still have him in boxes? I'd have to kick someone out by cycling, but if you can hold him for a bit I'm willing to give you 5 NMT maybe?

I have June! I’m currently only trading for villagers atm though. Do you have Bunnie, Zucker, Diana, or Lolly by any chance? If not I’ll let you know if I don’t find a villager trade for her

Unfort I don't have any of those :( Lmk if you're up for other offers though!

LF: Diana, Lolly, Bruce/Chief, Raymond and Marshal (I know I'm not getting them since everyone is offering their souls for them lol)
FT
: Skye (depending on the villager offer), Deidre, Pango, Al, Spike.

Hi! Do you still have him in boxes? I'd have to kick someone out by cycling, but if you can hold him for a bit I'm willing to give you 5 NMT maybe?
Sure thing. I'll hold on to him for the day. PM me when you're ready to visit!

Looking for Punchy, Raymond and Bob!
Mostly Punchy and Raymond but would love Bob as well ♡
I can offer TBT, hybrids, star fragments and more!

LF: Marshal/Raymond
I have a few nook miles tickets and bells and also have Lucky if anyone wants him...
Hello! I'd like to offer NMT or IGB for Lucky if you would like :)

EDIT: No longer looking for Lucky <3

Last edited:
LF Judy!
Can offer Marshal, Diana, Mira, Bud,, Skye, or Zucker for her along with in game bells (though admittedly I’m not super rich) and some cherry blossom items (wall, clock, pond stone, wood floor, petal pile, bonsai)! I am willing to take other offers on my villagers tho!

Been 4 hours, so I’m reposting.

LF- Dom

FT- 500k IGB, Sanrio Posters, Rosie, Stitches, Bob, Ankha (+ I have other Amiibo cards)

I have a spot available right now for Dom, but I can send pictures of my Amiibo to prove I have them.

Last edited:
LF- Ankha! Willing to give you igbs, NMT, and anything else I may have that you’ll want. She’s my last dreamie and it would mean the world to me if I could adopt her ❤️

Looking for Pekoe. I don't have anyone in boxes right now. Have a ton of amiibo cards, but not her.

im looking for someone to fill my snooty slot: Diana, Judy, Whitney, Freya, Tiffany, or Vivian!

I can offer 20+ NMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back