• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking for lolly

can pay in NMT, bells, some of my villagers/amiibos....

LF: PEKOE OR STITCHES ~~ NMTs BELLS and ITEMS for trade

I have an empty plot right now n___n

Last edited:
I'm looking for Audie, I just managed to save 2 million, but I'm willing to spend it all for her! I also have some Saharah floors/walls I can trade, as well as a bunch of materials and hybrid flowers. I'll try to earn some miles for tickets as well. I have a plot open today, so I'm trying hard to get her!

Last edited:
Hey I saw that audie was moving. I have a plot open and she's the last one I need. Is she still available by chance?
Post automatically merged:

LF Audie! Can offer NMT, Bells, lots of hybrid flowers or a combination. I have a plot empty just for her!
No, I’m sorry :(

Looking For: Diva, Prince or Henry(frogs), Cube, Wade, or Sprinkle(Penguins), Flurry(hamster), Bunnie or Ruby(rabbits), Flora(ostrich), or Ketchup(duck)!

Have plot ready, will only be taking 3 total (1 frog and 1 peppy at least). :) Don't have much I can offer in return since I just started NH but, I can offer a Nook Miles ticket or two, Bells, or even Boots the Alligator when he decides to move out.
I have Cube in boxes if you still want him!

EDIT: nvm he's gone

Last edited:
Looking for Gruff the grumpy goat!

He was one of my first villagers in New Leaf and I am kind of attached.
Hey I have Gruff on my island and have been trying to get him to move out, do you have any suggestions on how I could speed that process up to be able to give him to you?

Always on the lookout for Genji, Beau, Static/Cyd, and Bella! Please hit me up if you ever have any of them ready to move.

looking for bill, bam, or roald! i have an open plot now and can offer a few NMT or lots of IGB :)

Actually just looking for Roald please!! Also willing to trade Kabuki for him if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back