• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have miranda moving on the 29th, i really dont want her voided so someone could tadopt her for free. Shes not original at all because ive had her for a long time, willing to tt to her move date.

Im looking for zucker or olivia to take her place, maybe ken or willow

Here is a list of villagers i want in my new Purple Town YAY Puck,Peanut,Static,Bob,Rod,Phil,Becky,Sydney,Diva, and Gigi Plz msg me if u have any of these awesome purple animals YAY

Looking for Kyle the Smug wolf still! Please VM or PM me with your offer. Thanks!!

Still really want Joey. Let me know if you have this diaper duck and what you would like for him c:

Purple Dreamies

Here is a list of villagers i want in my new Purple Town YAY Puck,Peanut,Static,Bob,Rod,Phil,Becky,Sydney,Diva, and Gigi Plz msg me if u have any of these awesome purple animals YAY

Last edited:
I just received Flurry, thank you!
Now I am on the lookout for Diana, Fauna, Felicity, Mariana, Zucker or Marshal! And I can offer almost anything! Thank you to everyone.

Still looking for Kyle the smug wolf! Please send me a VM or PM if you have him in boxes or know someone who has him in boxes! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back